Lilka & Jakar (2020) Part #2

Guest killtime
3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

1871638472_bandicam2020-04-1223-23-37-351.thumb.jpg.a9c132489a0950040723fa7739334358.jpg

Damn! More corona spreaders. These people can’t be stopped for nothing.  Don’t know about you, but I’m trapped in a fucking hole for the last 3 weeks with no visitors. How can they do this? 

6 hours ago, killtime said:

Someone needs to tell these people that there is a god dammed pandemic happening! 

Not all countries manage this pandemic in the same way
Russia has no strict confinement, only Moscow is really impacted
the russian president made the surprising choice of sobriety: a confinement left to the appreciation of the regions

It's a bit the same for the United States, the whole country is not in containment

Guest killtime
8 hours ago, moos54 said:

Not all countries manage this pandemic in the same way
Russia has no strict confinement, only Moscow is really impacted
the russian president made the surprising choice of sobriety: a confinement left to the appreciation of the regions

It's a bit the same for the United States, the whole country is not in containment

Well, where I live it’s not a total confinement either, but unless I’m misunderstanding the point of it, we’re all supposed to be staying the fuck away from each other so that we don’t spread the virus to others in one shape or another. These people are acting very selfishly by having all of these visitors over to their place. Where do they go when they leave, where were they before they got here. Poor grandma is gonna get the corona and die! I could give a fuck what they do I’m just talking shit about it cause it’s fun. I’m waiting for one of em to get it so I can see what happens. Hell, I may even pay for it to see that! LOL 

8 minutes ago, killtime said:

Well, where I live it’s not a total confinement either, but unless I’m misunderstanding the point of it, we’re all supposed to be staying the fuck away from each other so that we don’t spread the virus to others in one shape or another. These people are acting very selfishly by having all of these visitors over to their place. Where do they go when they leave, where were they before they got here. Poor grandma is gonna get the corona and die! I could give a fuck what they do I’m just talking shit about it cause it’s fun. I’m waiting for one of em to get it so I can see what happens. Hell, I may even pay for it to see that! LOL 

As I said before, each country acts differently in front of this virus, not all countries are equally impacted
Everyone is free to do what they want as long as they respect the instructions of their country, in Russia there are very few cases according to the government and the leaders have taken only measures for the city of Moscow, we will see if they were right to do nothing for the other regions of the country
So in conclusion,in Russian VH apartments they do nothing wrong considering that this is allowed in their country 

Guest killtime
6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

As I said before, each country acts differently in front of this virus, not all countries are equally impacted
Everyone is free to do what they want as long as they respect the instructions of their country, in Russia there are very few cases according to the government and the leaders have taken only measures for the city of Moscow, we will see if they were right to do nothing for the other regions of the country
So in conclusion,in Russian VH apartments they do nothing wrong considering that this is allowed in their country 

I guess we’ll see! I think this shit is everywhere on this planet by now.
What do you do? Are you still having guests over? Do you visit your grandparents or other elderly people? 

15 minutes ago, killtime said:

I guess we’ll see! I think this shit is everywhere on this planet by now.
What do you do? Are you still having guests over? Do you visit your grandparents or other elderly people? 

it is not present in the same way everywhere on this planet
In my country, this virus hurts and kills people so I take my responsibilities by staying at home, at the same time I have no choice since my country has taken very strict containment decisions
Some countries have been more considerate in closing the borders before this virus moves, moreover it does it only if people move themselves
If the virus is more or less under control and the country does not take strict measures then it is that they think that people can move around and do things normally

Guest killtime
Just now, moos54 said:

it is not present in the same way everywhere on this planet
In my country, this virus hurts and kills people so I take my responsibilities by staying at home, at the same time I have no choice since my country has taken very strict containment decisions
Some countries have been more considerate in closing the borders before this virus moves, moreover it does it only if people move themselves
If the virus is more or less under control and the country does not take strict measures then it is that they think that people can move around and do things normally

How do you know that? Just because there is a lack of tests doesn’t mean no corona. Duh! Like North Korea says they don’t have it. Easy, don’t test anyone and when the people get symptoms kill them and call it a suicide. Virus is under control. LOL! I think it very possible that I already had it and I was a spreader too and didn’t know it. I’m waiting for the antibody test to come out to confirm. Until then, I’m in fucking quarantine with the rest of the sensible people on this planet. 
Let me ask you this, do you think what Mira and Henry, for example are doing is perfectly fine or not?  If Mira were your daughter would you say, have fun with all those guests, com see me later and we’ll hang out. 

14 minutes ago, killtime said:

How do you know that? Just because there is a lack of tests doesn’t mean no corona. Duh! Like North Korea says they don’t have it. Easy, don’t test anyone and when the people get symptoms kill them and call it a suicide. Virus is under control. LOL! I think it very possible that I already had it and I was a spreader too and didn’t know it. I’m waiting for the antibody test to come out to confirm. Until then, I’m in fucking quarantine with the rest of the sensible people on this planet. 
Let me ask you this, do you think what Mira and Henry, for example are doing is perfectly fine or not?  If Mira were your daughter would you say, have fun with all those guests, com see me later and we’ll hang out. 

The number of people hospitalized remains a good indicator of the presence of the virus in each country.
You yourself said that you were in a country and in a region where the containment rules are not strict, this does not say that zero risk does not exist but that scientists and politicians believe that there is surely less risk of propagation in this one, each to take responsibility

In her country yes, in my country no
end of the conversation

Guest killtime
2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

The number of people hospitalized remains a good indicator of the presence of the virus in each country.
You yourself said that you were in a country and in a region where the containment rules are not strict, this does not say that zero risk does not exist but that scientists and politicians believe that there is surely less risk of propagation in this one, each to take responsibility

In her country yes, in my country no
end of the conversation

I disagree that the number of hospitalizations is a good indicator of the amount of cases and I don’t trust the numbers being reported by a lot of these countries. Clearly it is highly contagious and it’s being spread among people who don’t even know they have it. While I may not be on total lockdown, I know better then to visit the elderly much less have visitors at my house. I don’t know of I have it or not and because I don’t know I have to assume that I could potentially be an asymptotic spreader even though there are relatively low numbers of confirmed cases where I live. You can cover for these people all you want to, but a sensible person understands that they are taking an unnecessary risk by having parties with lots of visitors for what is clearly a means to earn money by having sex on a cam site. It’s irresponsible of them and the people who operate the site.

With that said, I don’t really give a fuck what they do. I don’t watch these sites to see good things and try to make the world a better place, I watch these sites to see fucked up things. Don’t get me wrong I’m not here to tame them into being model citizens. I know what they are doing is mightily fucked up cause it is. Living on cam site selling sex all day. Haha! Oh yeah, that’s normal. LOL! Actually, I wish it was even more fucked up then it is really. You watch, someone here will get the corona and there will be pussies here begging them to cut off the feed. 

17 hours ago, killtime said:

Someone needs to tell these people that there is a god dammed pandemic happening! 

And someone needs to tell you that when I said April 20th I meant it. That includes any Alias Accounts.   

Cause Stone Cold Said So!.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3