Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #2

4 hours ago, Just In said:

Don't have one but I can dream (the dream has the woman come with it). 😁

download.jpeg  0

As long as you are keeping dreams and reality separate pal !!!😀

I'm struggling with the thought of an orgasmic blonde and horny teddy bear though😀😀

But you just keep right on dreaming buddy😀👍

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

As long as you are keeping dreams and reality separate pal !!!😀

I'm struggling with the thought of an orgasmic blonde and horny teddy bear though😀😀

But you just keep right on dreaming buddy😀👍

Now the thought of the bear would turn my dream into a nightmare, especially the stripping dancing bear definitely no thanks. 😱

• Haha 2

we should start a "whos pregnant and whos the baby daddy" thread...not sure what is up with one of the toto girls....and Fiona?  Candy Red is just a juicy plump girl...love her....  or maybe they all "loves them some cheeseburgers" 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, happyboy said:

we should start a "whos pregnant and whos the baby daddy" thread...not sure what is up with one of the toto girls....and Fiona?  Candy Red is just a juicy plump girl...love her....  or maybe they all "loves them some cheeseburgers" 

I would go with the cheeseburgers. LOL

Cheeseburger GIF by America's Got Talent

On 5/11/2020 at 5:41 PM, ze81 said:

Fok,Jerry my small brownish rabbit just escaped from the small mansion i keep him,if anyone seen Jerry(he is dressed with a very little tuxedo,little red tie and uses roundly shaped small glasses)please pm as fast as possible.Very apresciated.And please..don't try to catch him,he usualy walks arround with a very small pair of..pistols that i bought him for Easter.Thank you.

sounds like his alter ego got out   "the names Bunny...James Bunny"  (bond music starts in the background).

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, happyboy said:

I think 100% sure Fiona, Bianca I say yes. But could also be burgers 😂