Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #2

4 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

She also had a bear

I've often seen her little lamb

But I've never seen her bear!!!

Probably the first rude joke I ever heard,6/7 years old.

Really had to share that😀

Was that 6 or 7 or just 67 :biggrin:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Good one Rob,believe it or not when I looked at it I thought which smartass is gonna make that remark😀

You didn't let me down pal.👍

Always here to please pal 😁👍

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Well for starters,you can tell me when and where I told lies,you can't just call me a liar without facts and justification.If I have I will apologise.

This is my final word on this:As you can see from Sparkles post he accused me of lying and I have asked him numerous times to show me the evidence.However he has chosen not to contact me so I can only assume he has no evidence.Most stuff on here I don't take to seriously but I (like most people) object to being called a liar.If I have lied it was done inadvertently or through ignorance and I would apologise.As far as I'm concerned his behaviour says a lot about the person he is.If I accused someone of lying I would at least tell them my reasons.However I wish him no harm and hope him and and his nearest and dearest are safe and well.If anyone is interested his post to me is on Page 14

Edited by Dave 27
Mistype

24 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

This is my final word on this:As you can see from Sparkles post he accused me of lying and I have asked him numerous times to show me the evidence.However he has chosen not to contact me so I can only assume he has no evidence.Most stuff on here I don't take to seriously but I (like most people) object to being called a liar.If I have lied it was done inadvertently or through ignorance and I would apologise.As far as I'm concerned his behaviour says a lot about the person he is.If I accused someone of lying I would at least tell them my reasons.However I wish him no harm and hope him and and his nearest and dearest are safe and well.If anyone is interested his post to me is on Page 14

[Press Report]
I thought i wouldn't need to do a draw about where you lie considering that i quoted your post where you lie about me (wasn't even the first  time on that subject) ... Yes you lie and can't wait to see your evidences on what you say (oops guess doesn't work in two ways).. still i couldn't care less about your apologise and i know the intentions behind it 😉 (How is it??? "Says a lot about the person he is")

Congratz for force me to do a 2nd post about something ridiculous that was evident on 1st one. 

Take care
[/Press Report]

17 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

[Press Report]
I thought i wouldn't need to do a draw about where you lie considering that i quoted your post where you lie about me (wasn't even the first  time on that subject) ... Yes you lie and can't wait to see your evidences on what you say (oops guess doesn't work in two ways).. still i couldn't care less about your apologise and i know the intentions behind it 😉 (How is it??? "Says a lot about the person he is")

Congratz for force me to do a 2nd post about something ridiculous that was evident on 1st one. 

Take care
[/Press Report]

If possible,it could be difficult not the first time(your words)

What does that tell me,it doesn't even make sense.Is it part of a post I sent,when?to you?

You say you quoted my post,where exactly, my post isn't there just a few words.

13 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

If possible,it could be difficult not the first time(your words)

What does that tell me,it doesn't even make sense.Is it part of a post I sent,when?to you?

You say you quoted my post,where exactly, my post isn't there just a few words.

From what I have read. He's saying you lied by mentioning him as being one of the ones that opened the club.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Slender Man said:

From what I have read. He's saying you lied by mentioning him as being one of the ones that opened the club.

I've checked his post and he doesn't specify that as the reason.Am I missing something here?I admit I said to Cool that Jabs and him opened the club which I believed to be the case and now know I was wrong.Sparkles didn't specifically say that that was what he was referring to though,he just said stop using my name and nothing else.

Edited by Dave 27
Mistype

2 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

I've checked his post and he doesn't specify that as the reason.Am I missing something here?I admit I said to Cool that Jabs and him opened the club which I believed to be the case and now no I was wrong.Sparkles didn't specifically say that that was what he was referring to though,he just said stop using my name and nothing else.

Fuck knows then. That's what I got from it, and only thing he can be meaning. Either way wouldn't lose sleep over it. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Slender Man said:

Fuck knows then. That's what I got from it, and only thing he can be meaning. Either way wouldn't lose sleep over it. 

Yeh I'm done with it.Thanks for chipping in Slender.👍

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

I've checked his post and he doesn't specify that as the reason.Am I missing something here?I admit I said to Cool that Jabs and him opened the club which I believed to be the case and now know I was wrong.Sparkles didn't specifically say that that was what he was referring to though,he just said stop using my name and nothing else.

Don't worry pal I think paranoia is setting in over in the algarve or maybe the sun lol

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Is this some kind of riddle or something? Maybe it's just me, but this makes absolutely no sense at all. 983

Ah that's good I thought it was only me not understanding lol

• Haha 2