Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #2

47 minutes ago, kencon said:

Hope they relocate Beverley first, don't miss the others, wont have much of my sub left if it takes a month and the way vh is going I won't be renewing (after being a paying member for over 3 years) utter tripe

Don't blame you. Majority of them are shite, and not worth the time or money. 

• Like 1

Have the tenants revolted collectively?

In a number of the flats/realms the free camera numbers have been reduced to one , or restricted - eg Lydia and Loki, Sofia and Mickey, Jasper and Maddie, Mira and Henry

It's a sad state of affairs but I suppose VHTV will say they made an offer on short-term membership before the change. It does not endear them or encourage people to take on membership if they were undecided before to see things further restricted.

Edited by Oldstalker
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Oldstalker said:

Have the tenants revolted collectively?

In a number of the flats/realms the free camera numbers have been reduced to one , or restricted - eg Lydia and Loki, Sofia and Mickey, Jasper and Maddie.

It's a sad state of affairs but I suppose VHTV will say they made an offer on short-term membership before the change. It does not endear them or encourage people to take on membership if they were undecided before to see things further restricted.

As the old saying goes you have to Pay to Play.   

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

As the old saying goes you have to Pay to Play.   

That is true; it's the business model but my point remains that by showing kitchen cameras only (generally) then there may well be VERY long periods with nothing for the prospective member to watch except perhaps the thumbnails to show them that which they are missing.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Oldstalker said:

That is true; it's the business model but my point remains that by showing kitchen cameras only (generally) then there may well be VERY long periods with nothing for the prospective member to watch except perhaps the thumbnails to show them that which they are missing.

As I said not meant against non paying members but a safety precaution so not more places have to temporarily close and relocate...

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

The reduction of free cams is a safety measure because of the happenings with Georges places. 

Unusually I shall take issue with you on that; misdemeanours and violations of rules (violence or drugs [but not minors] ) get reported here and for all I know elsewhere so even if the live broadcast or replay is stopped or withdrawn the fact of the incident is still known.

I know I am "pissing in the wind" but I believe VHTV do themselves no good by this.

Edited by Oldstalker
to complete the train of thought.

Just now, Oldstalker said:

Unusually I shall take issue with you on that; misdemeanours and violations of rules (violence or drugs [but not minors] ) get reported here and for all I know elsewhere so even if the live broadcast or replay is stopped or withdrawn the fact of the incident is still known.

Sorry I don't get that? It's not about violence or drugs. It's about safety of participants. Most likely it's only temporary. 

• Upvote 2