Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #2

53 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Of course you can. What content you want that would make you subscribe again?

Not much fun around really it is just so blatantly arranged for the cams now. Think we all know what a pussy looks like by now, even almost inside lol. Almost everyone is naked all the time now it just seems so boring. Many of the old lot seemed to have more life and fun in them somehow but then I can only go by piccys now mainly and whatever happens on the free cams not that I look at them that often. It may be controversial but I quite like Milly funnily, she not outrageous in her behaviour but nice in her own way.

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

May I ask what could have made you stay?

I just became bored with it,a bit like a new toy.Some of the couple's that were here when I joined have moved on and I lost interest a bit.

What would make me stay??.A free membership😀😀

Also at this time with Covid 19 there is the possibility that social distancing could restrict"activities" and as you well know it's visitors to Apt's/party's etc that are the most interesting.

Also finding CC and meeting all you guys and gals online has been a good experience and a pleasant distraction.

As for a Sub in the future,never say never.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Not much fun around really it is just so blatantly arranged for the cams now. Think we all know what a pussy looks like by now, even almost inside lol. Almost everyone is naked all the time now it just seems so boring. Many of the old lot seemed to have more life and fun in them somehow but then I can only go by piccys now mainly and whatever happens on the free cams not that I look at them that often. It may be controversial but I quite like Milly funnily, she not outrageous in her behaviour but nice in her own way.

Well I guess what you want is more diversity. Not every people doing basically the same. I can understand that. About Milly I agree. She is quite a cool girl 👍

1 minute ago, Dave 27 said:

I just became bored with it,a bit like a new toy.Some of the couple's that were here when I joined have moved on and I lost interest a bit.

What would make me stay??.A free membership😀😀

Also at this time with Covid 19 there is the possibility that social distancing could restrict"activities" and as you well know it's visitors to Apt's/party's etc that are the most interesting.

Also finding CC and meeting all you guys and gals online has been a good experience and a pleasant distraction.

As for a Sub in the future,never say never.

Well maybe you just need a break 😉 

Happy you stay with us here 👍

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well maybe you just need a break 😉 

Happy you stay with us here 👍

When I was subbing i found you are almost forced to watch for hours on end simply because you had paid and I was wasting many hours staring at the screen which was bloody stupid. Have had about a years break now though I would like to see some of them live etc am very wary of ending up as before wasting my time away.

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

When I was subbing i found you are almost forced to watch for hours on end simply because you had paid and I was wasting many hours staring at the screen which was bloody stupid. Have had about a years break now though I would like to see some of them live etc am very wary of ending up as before wasting my time away.

Some kind of protection from yourself, huh? 😉

• Haha 1

I find I am watching less and less week by week. I will look at Milly and occasionally Beverley & Hugo if I see in the preview they have guests, same with Melissa & Sergio but that is about it unless something is mentioned on CC that looks interesting. When my current subscription runs out, unless there is a big improvement, that will probably be the cut off point .

• Like 3