Voyeur-House.TV (2020) Part #2

7 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

The majority of these people got mainly complaints from members of this forum for being boring, doing very little or just doing the same old things repeatedly! They need to bring in new people (not friends of friends of friends!) with some energy and enterprise who are willing to "live" their life on camera and if that means VHTV have to change their rewards/payment structure then so be it!

i know but when i see how VH is right now it was much better with them in my opinion and just admire their fantastic ass or tits was sufficiant for me

18 hours ago, groomy said:

Well, a lot has changed over last days.

- now restrictions on movement between cities in quarantined regions. But planes fly, trains work with some passenger control.

- preparing technical and legal basis for coercion to isolation (not India, but harder than now).

- big moral program - stay at home, do not infect your grandmother/mother. The main news channel (Russia24) - filming not in studio, but from their homes.

- insulation will be extended for another 14 days with salary.

- parks closed, restaurants closed, clubs closed, large shopping and entertainment centers closed.

- Putin once again stated (for third time) that the situation is getting worse and urged people to stay at home.

Statistics are not so catastrophic.

Yesterday +443/280 in Moscow. Deaths 8/7 in Moscow. Now - 2780/30 and recovered 207. Not in Moscow/St. Petersburg - 6 deaths. Russia is a good indicator if BCG works. This is mandatory vaccine in Russia. And not very good medicine industry. If they go to German (in DDR is also mandatory) indicators, then BCG probably really works.

Thanks for so forensic a summary @groomy. most informative.

2 hours ago, jjkopite said:

The majority of these people got mainly complaints from members of this forum for being boring, doing very little or just doing the same old things repeatedly! They need to bring in new people (not friends of friends of friends!) with some energy and enterprise who are willing to "live" their life on camera and if that means VHTV have to change their rewards/payment structure then so be it!

That's a good point,a lot the new houses open with residents that were already guests(some for long time)so is very unappealing,basicaly Its them doing same stuff but instead of as guests they do it as residents.Vh is just to "open concept" that allows tons of managers and them opening houses with the guests they know.Kira&Nina as strange as it could sound were actualy ones of the few managers that (in their first couples houses)brought something diferent,more "regular life in cams style",but they made some bad decisions,like those residents not being active sexually or even not doing it in the houses,with some balance those houses could had been better and diferent from most places.Dont think VH will change anything as long it is profitable.If one day isn't profitable..they will adapt and change(like any company does to stay relevant and alive).

6 hours ago, squish said:

Thanks for so forensic a summary @groomy. most informative.

For this minute - 3554 cases/32 death/255 recovered. 2475 cases in Moscow.

Putin asked people to stay at home. And extended vacation until April 30.

Some cities and regions introduced curfews. But overall, it looks pretty calm.

10 hours ago, firewall said:

ask VH to do all for try to bring back isa/bart, daniel/dominessa (with Lora),clarice/sean,leonie/barney,piper/hunter,clara/stas,nadia/obi,darcie with a new bf and pay them better this time for they stay on VH !

for me since all these departures VH is dead and inattractive,the good old days on VH are behind us if VH continue in this direction with this low coast casting in generally ,my opinion

I doubt it is possible. Clara&Stas in another project:

The other are gone in history. Better focus on finding new stars. Introduce requirements and restrictions. VH have a lot requirements for an apartment. Similar should be for the participants.

Well, just - if not football games (most relevant analogies in quarantine). Company that made the Mass Effect 1/2/3, DragonAge, KOTOR - now have only Antem. I don't think that remaster Mass Effect - will bring back the good old days with awards and million fans. Return old VHTV participants = make remaster Mass Effect.  

Oh Really😏 !do you know guys what the name Aurora mean? oh really don't know why VHTV have intention to destroy any good fantasy about Literary memory for mankind !they have a Billion names to pick up from them( just i'm sayin,the lists on CB are fill up with names,if they have nothing to do!) so ,why they only choose those names like Aurora-Gloria -Artemida-Agatha-Juliet-Lisa- Mary-Maria.. etc
with given them even an excuses about maybe those are the real names of Tenants..but curse on them! what were been observed on them, they doing some of that by Intended,they knows what they do.? Mr Savior again, Curse on you ..😏

44 minutes ago, ooopel said:

Oh Really😏 !do you know guys what the name Aurora mean? 

Easy. Greeks have goddess Eos. When Romans stole the pantheon, they took it too. 

Eos.jpg

In Rome - she is called Aurora. Patron of the Dawn.

1024px-1671_G%C3%A9rard_de_Lairesse_-_Ap

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I don't get the fuss about the name Aurora?🤔 It is not so uncommon at all. 

No more fuss than many other names that have been on here I don't think, less in fact.