Archive Moment Requests Part #4

il y a 44 minutes, Jonno a dit :

When watching how many have you seen doing it? Guarantee, there will not be millions from the current female cast, not any that are genuine and finish with any orgasm or satisfaction on their faces. Better chance of seeing them orgasm stuffing their faces .lol. 

I have seen and have many videos of men masturbating and enjoying themselves and it happens alot its more the women who seem to be putting on a show when it comes to that and fair enough but what i don't understand is for many years now the archives has been fair for moth men and women masturbating videos but since 2020 we have had maybe five videos of men in total which is bullshit. We don't even get hardly any men showering videos anymore.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, summertimesadness said:

I have seen and have many videos of men masturbating and enjoying themselves and it happens alot its more the women who seem to be putting on a show when it comes to that and fair enough but what i don't understand is for many years now the archives has been fair for moth men and women masturbating videos but since 2020 we have had maybe five in total which is bullshit.

Best just to keep requesting and maybe someone will upload.... Good luck 

• Like 1

Three requests for the archive.

1. A request for another threesome at Maddie & Jasper's on 09-14-2020.  Not quite sure of start time, maybe around 02:30.  Bedroom cams.
  2. Milly's apartment, bedroom cams on 09-14-2020.  Not too sure of start time since it is gone from the 24-hr time-line.  Before 05:00 sometime.
  3. Mulan & Lukas's apartment on 09-14-2020.  Guest guy has a long edging session starting at around 20:45 in the bedroom.

Thanks!

• Like 1