Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #19 2020 April

4 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Welcome to the past few years. :dodgy:

Wouldn't know. Very seldomly ever checked out any of the other residences tenants since the main reason I ever subscribed was because of the one usually referred to in this section and thread of the forum.

Although...there have been some times when new tenants had arrived...that I would check in at whatever residence it was to check them out. To this day...few have ever stirred my interest like the one referred to here...and Masha really never has.

57 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Hot Chippys yummy.

What I was referring to earlier although it was off-topic from here mate...was Masha had the spinx cat in a tub of water with her earlier today while she was bathing...and it appeared as though she had the cat setting in the water right in front of her crotch while she was rubbing her personal kitty. It was noticed in the thumb screenshots.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

What I was referring to earlier although it was off-topic from here mate...was Masha had the spinx cat in a tub of water with her earlier today while she was bathing...and it appeared as though she had the cat setting in the water right in front of her crotch while she was rubbing her personal kitty. It was noticed in the thumb screenshots.

Get over it, she's been doing that for over 2 years

16 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Get over it, she's been doing that for over 2 years

Oh I could care less really. Just that it is something strange for a woman to be doing. That is...although with exception to a project tenant that does things for cam attraction and cam time accumulation for extra compensation called bonus such as some have been known to do at the project.

Also...not surprising that it's Masha doing something like that. But believe me...there's not anything to get over concerning her.

Just thought it may surprise some others who probably were unaware of the strange behavior and activity...that usually never follow any of the other tenants very often either. So is that good enough for you to get over...if not...that's too bad.