Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #19 2020 April

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

That will always be the catch-22: pay the girl(s) extra to perform and risk them losing what made them fun to watch in the first place, OR not provide bonuses and risk the girls not wanting to do anything at all. A lot of people on this forum make posts as if Leora is masturbating for her fans, but realistically do you think she would be masturbating like a cam girl going on 5 years now if she WASN'T making a ton of money to do so?

I've already stated RLC provides bonuses to all their tenants if they DECIDE to do anything extra. In my opinion, I think VHTV is what is putting pressure on RLC to try to incentivize their tenants to maybe do more, because VHTV have 3 times as many apartments and their tenants do far more exciting things. RLC has been steadily losing viewers while VH has been steadily increasing their numbers. Leora is RLC's flagship tenant, and when RLC have decided not to open any new apartments, they in turn rest a lot of hope on the standing tenants to "step their game up."

I've always wondered how much these chicks actually get paid. Unless it's not much or they're banking it all, they don't seem to spend a lot of money besides on dumb shit like dildos and sexy outfits. Surely someone like Hakim isn't making as much as Leora or the c̶a̶m̶g̶i̶r̶l̶s̶  vacationers from Brazil or where ever the heck they live.

16 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Malia after all this time are you not ready to ?

See the source imageImage result for step out of the box

See the source image

I guess once a rookie, always a rookie, thank goodness for the Goddess of RLC Lovable Lucius Leora, the matriarch of RLC. I once had the highest hopes for Malia, but she doesn't have the desire to become a shinning star, just another who will become forgotten the day she finally leaves the voyeurs world.

Could be a shinning star, but has chosen not be memorable and will become forgettable. TOO BAD

• Like 3

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Thank you all for tuning in to todays edition of the L & M show. Sadly...it had to come to an end...but hope to have you all back tomorrow for another addition of the L & M Show. Goodnight everyone. 😎

11 minutes ago, Pepe said:

She's only ready to put her leg on the box, but not step outside or touch it yet.

My fair taled white striped furry wonder from the forest , she is scared to death that she may very well like the attention. Attention she will get beyound her wildest fantaies if she would let go of her inhibitions and give in to inner desires to please the voyeurs. The teasing massage shows is somthing I never thought the Matriarch would resort too unless it led to the voyeurs dream come true.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

My fair taled white striped furry wonder from the forest , she is scared to death that she may very well like the attention. Attention she will get beyound her wildest fantaies if she would let go of her inhibitions and give in to inner desires to please the voyeurs. The teasing massage shows is somthing I never thought the Matriarch would resort too unless it led to the voyeurs dream come true.

I should never say never, but it's something new to those of us who are interested. I know there's quite a few who want to see them take that step. I just don't think it ever will happen.

Now girls please prove me wrong 😏

I watched this lovely woman grow from nearly puberty to the fine specimen of womanhood she has become. Intellectual stimulating, artistic, animal loving, clean and organized, excellent cook, woman who I would love to be married too, became a showgirl like the Barcelona bordellos. This is far below the standard of the Matriarch, "The Goddess" the reason I subscribed. So I would say if you are going to play like Barcelona Beauties then let us get after it just like those who were once condemned by the goddess. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I watched this lovely woman grow from nearly puberty to the fine specimen of womanhood she has become. Intellectual stimulating, artistic, animal loving, clean and organized, excellent cook, woman who I would love to be married too, became a showgirl like the Barcelona bordellos. This is far below the standard of the Matriarch, "The Goddess" the reason I subscribed. So I would say if you are going to play like Barcelona Beauties then let us get after it just like those who were once condemned by the goddess. 

And that is why I don't think she will ever stoop their level. She knows exactly how to keep people watching. She has the art of teasing/seduction down to a science to a degree which is why I was attracted to her plus the intelligent conversation. If someone has never carried on a normal conversation with her would never really know.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Pepe said:

And that is why I don't think she will ever stoop their level. She knows exactly how to keep people watching. She has the art of teasing/seduction down to a science to a degree which is why I was attracted to her plus the intelligent conversation. If someone has never carried on a normal conversation with her would never really know.

Pepe, I can't handle that much teasing. Please let me know if she goes that extra step.