Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #19 2020 April

13 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Pepe, esa es una noticia tan antigua que el mundo ha avanzado desde los días en que tú y el resto de nosotros estuvimos en contacto con ella, porque SI todavía estuvieras en contacto, no podrías contenerte si te contara lo que yo '' Has visto.

No se moleste en preguntar porque depende de usted averiguarlo, a veces vale la pena mirar la imagen completa y no centrarse en una sola cosa.

.lucky to be able to talk to her directly, 
I've never had that kind of luck or opportunity...
I've never talked to her...

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Sergio said:

c'è sempre una vecchia regola su RLC, se non ti piace un appartamento, non lo guardi, è molto semplice

Hi Sergio, you are right but there is something more important than that rule ::: "" free speech "" if one does not like an apartment and every day he connects and wants to write it he can do it ... users give importance and answer or ignore that message and therefore do not reply ....🤣

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Pepe that's so old news the world has moved on since the days you and the rest of us were in touch with her, because IF you were still in contact, you wouldn't be able to contain yourself if she told you about what I've seen.

Please don't bother asking because it's down to you to find out, sometimes it pays to look at the whole picture and not focusing on one thing

If you only knew and if I was nobody will ever know again  as for the whole picture believe I see it very clearly, but hey each to there on right🤔😄😂

33 minutes ago, raul399 said:

.lucky to be able to talk to her directly, 
I've never had that kind of luck or opportunity...
I've never talked to her...

And you never will hahahaha