Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #19 2020 April

4 hours ago, Calle said:

Ragazza sexy, mi dispiace se non ti piace l'idea di bonus. Ma non dovresti ammettere che RLC è tutto incentrato sul denaro, anche se preferiresti che le persone fossero lì e facessero quello che fanno solo perché lo vogliono. Ma vengono pagati, e cos'altro è bonus, ma aggiungendo un po 'a quel pagamento. Penso che Leora e Malia guadagnerebbero un bonus portandoci qualcosa di nuovo da vedere. Noi abbonati finanziamo il tutto, immagino tu sia anche un abbonato. Non ti arrabbiare con me, hai il diritto di essere un po 'idealista.

4 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Questo sarà sempre il problema: pagare la ragazza (e) in più per esibirsi e rischiare di perdere ciò che li ha resi divertenti da guardare in primo luogo, O non fornire bonus e rischiare che le ragazze non vogliano fare nulla. Molte persone su questo forum scrivono post come se Leora si stesse masturbando per i suoi fan, ma realisticamente pensi che si sarebbe masturbata come una ragazza in cam tra 5 anni se non stesse guadagnando un sacco di soldi per farlo?

Ho già dichiarato che RLC offre bonus a tutti i loro inquilini se decidono di fare qualcosa in più. Secondo me, penso che VHTV stia facendo pressione su RLC per cercare di incentivare i loro inquilini a fare forse di più, perché VHTV ha 3 volte più appartamenti e i loro inquilini fanno cose molto più eccitanti. RLC ha perso costantemente spettatori mentre VH ha costantemente aumentato il loro numero. Leora è l'inquilino di punta di RLC e quando RLC ha deciso di non aprire nuovi appartamenti, a loro volta ripongono molte speranze sugli inquilini in piedi di "intensificare il loro gioco".

I didn't mean that ... It is known that girls, couples, if they participate receive bonuses for their performances.
I intended to give compensation to two friends for pretending (because it would be fake) lesbian sex, when clearly the two friends are straight .... if they were lesbians, giving compensation for their scenes I would not find anything wrong, but not to try two friends to become one or make him believe to have become bisexual ...

4 hours ago, Calle said:

Ragazza sexy, mi dispiace se non ti piace l'idea di bonus. Ma non dovresti ammettere che RLC è tutto incentrato sul denaro, anche se preferiresti che le persone fossero lì e facessero quello che fanno solo perché lo vogliono. Ma vengono pagati, e cos'altro è bonus, ma aggiungendo un po 'a quel pagamento. Penso che Leora e Malia guadagnerebbero un bonus portandoci qualcosa di nuovo da vedere. Noi abbonati finanziamo il tutto, immagino tu sia anche un abbonato. Non ti arrabbiare con me, hai il diritto di essere un po 'idealista.

Hahaha no no anger with you ... Indeed we exchange ideas and views in a healthy way (even if different) and I like this ....😂😘

6 hours ago, Pepe said:

And they are scissoring now it's just a matter of time

Wishful thinking, I'm afraid. All of this petting and cuddling is just bait to keep you interested. It seems very unlikely that anything truly sexual will happen between these two. Have you ever seen Malia do anything even remotely sexual? I've never seen her masturbate or even touch her pussy outside of washing in the shower. I hope I'm wrong, but I'd bet they're just going to keep baiting you with this petting and cuddling nonsense ad nauseam.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, p4design said:

Wishful thinking, I'm afraid. All of this petting and cuddling is just bait to keep you interested. It seems very unlikely that anything truly sexual will happen between these two. Have you ever seen Malia do anything even remotely sexual? I've never seen her masturbate or even touch her pussy outside of washing in the shower. I hope I'm wrong, but I'd bet they're just going to keep baiting you with this petting and cuddling nonsense ad nauseam.

Show Ponies performing to a gullible audience, off which I admit to being one. 😸

1 hour ago, p4design said:

They're are not baiting me I have said all long nothing will ever happen, but if it does I will admit to being wrong.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pepe said:

They're are not baiting me I have said all long nothing will ever happen, but if it does I will admit to being wrong.

The "you" in "All of this petting and cuddling is just bait to keep you interested" was meant to refer to all who watch, not you specifically. Some will bite and some won't. Either way it's still bait.