Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #19 2020 April

19 hours ago, philo said:

I am not yet able to clearly define the psychological dynamic that I see developing between Leora and Malia. I think it is interesting that in all the months since Malia has come on board, that I have never seen Leora visit her room...Not Once! I just cannot figure out what the implications of that might be. It looks to be some kind of power dynamic, but as soon as I make the observation, Leora could decide to make that visit. I will give it some more time and observation before I say what I really think it means. 

Regarding Leora not visiting Malias room. There are no implication involved, other than allowing Malia her separate space, which  Leora respects. It is up to Malia to invite Leora into her room.

Having had friends move into my house for an extended period of time. My guest room became their room. I had no reason to go into that room, unless I was invited in. In my case, my bedroom was my private space. Which they did not enter, unless invited. The rest of the house  was public domain.

Leora has openly invited Malia into her bedroom. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Malia must be rubbing one out  in the toilet... she's been missing for more than a few minutes.

or maybe she's pooping...

nevermind... she just went into the bathroom to shower

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Pepe said:

I have first knowledge straight from the horses mouth so to speak . How about you?

Pepe that's so old news the world has moved on since the days you and the rest of us were in touch with her, because IF you were still in contact, you wouldn't be able to contain yourself if she told you about what I've seen.

Please don't bother asking because it's down to you to find out, sometimes it pays to look at the whole picture and not focusing on one thing

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Slender Man said:

Leora has had her day and should have moved on years ago. Both her and RLC are just clutching at straws and no new ideas. 

there is always an old rule on RLC, if you don't like an apartment, you don't look at it, it's very simple

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1