Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #19 2020 April

5 minutes ago, Pepe said:

And they are scissoring now it's just a matter of time

Yes, they both touched each other´s pussy lightly many times, and the massage continues. I wish they would become drunk one day, that is: gigglish and playful. And RLC could encourage them with a bonus.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Calle said:

Yes, they both touched each other´s pussy lightly many times, and the massage continues. I wish they would become drunk one day, that is: gigglish and playful. And RLC could encourage them with a bonus.

They have been intoxicated multiple times.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Calle said:

Sì, si sono toccati entrambi leggermente la figa molte volte e il massaggio continua. Vorrei che si ubriacassero un giorno, cioè: inglese e giocoso. E RLC potrebbe incoraggiarli con un bonus.

RLC could encourage with a bonus .... It is not a nice phrase .... As if it were a paid girl and had a price .... I personally did not like this phrase ... If something were to happen ( and it won't happen to me) I would prefer to think that it happened because they wanted it ...

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

RLC could encourage with a bonus .... It is not a nice phrase .... As if it were a paid girl and had a price .... I personally did not like this phrase ... If something were to happen ( and it won't happen to me) I would prefer to think that it happened because they wanted it ...

Sexy girl, I am sorry if you do not like the bonus idea. But shouldn´t you admit that RLC is all about money, though you would prefer that the people are there and do what they do just because they want it. But they get paid, and what else is bonus but adding a little to that payment. I think Leora and Malia would earn a bonus by bringing us something new to see. We subscribers finance the whole thing, I guess you are also a subscriber. Don´t get mad at me, you have the right to be a bit idealistic.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

movie 

🐨🗼 👯 🐈🦨🐴🐿️🦡🦝🧑🧑‍🦱🏍️

🐈😘

You can see the whole massage at RLC Replay, that is an excellent solution, making short videos useless.

13 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

That will always be the catch-22: pay the girl(s) extra to perform and risk them losing what made them fun to watch in the first place, OR not provide bonuses and risk the girls not wanting to do anything at all. A lot of people on this forum make posts as if Leora is masturbating for her fans, but realistically do you think she would be masturbating like a cam girl going on 5 years now if she WASN'T making a ton of money to do so?

I've already stated RLC provides bonuses to all their tenants if they DECIDE to do anything extra. In my opinion, I think VHTV is what is putting pressure on RLC to try to incentivize their tenants to maybe do more, because VHTV have 3 times as many apartments and their tenants do far more exciting things. RLC has been steadily losing viewers while VH has been steadily increasing their numbers. Leora is RLC's flagship tenant, and when RLC have decided not to open any new apartments, they in turn rest a lot of hope on the standing tenants to "step their game up."

• Thanks 1