Discussion: 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) #2

3 hours ago, firewall said:

if i had the possibility to return in the 70's i would go back to live in that time with a big pleasure

👍 if we could I may well join you 😁

Much better and friendlier era 👍

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Robwin said:

👍 if we could I may well join you 😁

Much better and friendlier era 👍

you welcome, the world was more simple and happier in this era

this current era going too fast  and is not really for me

i am tired of this virtual world

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, firewall said:

yeah but hey you look at naked girls on the internet, we are far from real world :biggrin:

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

yeah but hey you look at naked girls on the internet, we are far from real world :biggrin:

yes but for be honest i was more happy in my life  when internet and the cell phone was not here, probably a question of generation

9 minutes ago, firewall said:

Yep, too many smartasses behind a keyboard who are probably like mice in the real world 😁

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yep, too many smartasses behind a keyboard who are probably like mice in the real world 😁

now you are more excited to wait your notifications or your number of likes behind your screen or your smartphone than meet people in  real life, what a poor world we live

• Like 2

one thing is certain, we are now living in confinement better with the internet than if it did not exist
I find the days shorter, I am single and I live in an apartment without balcony
I've been at home for 4 weeks now without having stepped outside, strongly end of this pandemic so that I can see those I love again

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, firewall said:

yes but for be honest i was more happy in my life  when internet and the cell phone was not here, probably a question of generation

The Cell phone and any Mobile Device I can do without.  They're nothing but a pain in the ass.  I don't use Social Media even though I have accounts with Facebook & Twitter. I just haven't got around to cancelling the accounts yet.  I never even owned a computer until the year 2000.  Now I fix the things for other for a sideline job. Since the Techies in a Store will charge someone $149+Tax to Install a Windows Program, I do the same thing for others and do it $40 Cash Only. Just a little sideline job to put tax free cash in my Pocket.

• Like 4