Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #20 2020 April

happyone

I don't have any video of Malia bating in the shower 🚿 with water, but I do have video of Pepe stroking his tail and other assorted videos if you're interested. Membership is 9.95 for lifetime.

Only excepting bit coin:no refunds

send all inquiries to Warner Brothers Studio addressed with Pepe's hot videos in the address.

• Haha 3

Malia is a submissive woman, she is easy to manipulate, before going to Prague her boyfriend manipulated her, and Leora told him several times,
Now Leora manipulates Malia, what clothes to wear, how to go around the house, what postures should she do to be sexy, etc ... etc ...
Anyone who is a little observant realizes this manipulation, the miniatures are not valid to have an opinion ...
Malia will be what Leora wants her to be, even if what she does bothers her, she lets herself be influenced, although she does not like this type of business ..... That's what Leora is for, to tell her that it is a way to earn money easy...
it is my opinion.....
I'm sure I'll be criticized for these comments ... but I'm ready to accept them ...
Goodnight.....

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I was not going to comment on this thread .....
The last time I did it, they accused me of being a bad person, for criticizing Leora ...
Those criticisms were not good for her, and I was criticized for it ...
As I respect the opinion of that person who called me a bad person, I will not comment on it in this thread ... neither good nor bad ..... hahaha

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, raul399 said:

I was not going to comment on this thread .....
The last time I did it, they accused me of being a bad person, for criticizing Leora ...
Those criticisms were not good for her, and I was criticized for it ...
As I respect the opinion of that person who called me a bad person, I will not comment on it in this thread ... neither good nor bad ..... hahaha

Haven't been here a while but I was hoping we were past all that now.

9 minutes ago, jugghead said:

No he estado aquí por un tiempo, pero esperaba que hubiéramos pasado todo eso ahora.

played .. hello ....
sorry if you feel alluded to ... but it's not because of you ...
several days ago I no longer wrote in this thread, for that reason,
that shows that it is not for you ...
I'm glad to read you again, greetings

• Like 1