Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #20 2020 April

happyone

It obviously doesn't induce sex for Malia and the difference with RLC is that you see them in there day to day lives.  That's what makes the sexual activity more intriguing.  RLC is actually fairly unique; even from the other real-time voyeur sites.

7 hours ago, moos54 said:

it's impressive to see that with Malia, having water on her pussy does not have the same effect as last night with Leora :biggrin:

Nothing disturbs her, and yet the jet of water was powerful and long, she may only be not very sensitive in this part of her body, that's why she also does not feel the need to masturbate i think 

in any case, I find her beautiful and I am always happy to see her in this apartment 😍

You are right, it looked as if she did not feel anything, she stayed calm as always. Her pussy anatomy is very different from Leora´s whose pussy is very sensitive to touching.

26 minutes ago, Calle said:

You are right, it looked as if she did not feel anything, she stayed calm as always. Her pussy anatomy is very different from Leora´s whose pussy is very sensitive to touching.

Different pussy anatomies : 🤔  🙀--😽....😾--😼....😿--😹....😸--😺....🐱--🐈  👌 😉

• Haha 1