Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #20 2020 April

happyone

it's impressive to see that with Malia, having water on her pussy does not have the same effect as last night with Leora :biggrin:

Nothing disturbs her, and yet the jet of water was powerful and long, she may only be not very sensitive in this part of her body, that's why she also does not feel the need to masturbate i think 

in any case, I find her beautiful and I am always happy to see her in this apartment 😍

• Like 2

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

it's impressive to see that with Malia, having water on her pussy does not have the same effect as last night with Leora :biggrin:

Nothing disturbs her, and yet the jet of water was powerful and long, she may only be not very sensitive in this part of her body, that's why she also does not feel the need to masturbate i think 

in any case, I find her beautiful and I am always happy to see her in this apartment 😍

I did notice that, and agree I like her in the apartment too.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Moooooo. 🐮

23 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Malia showed the guy on chat her pussy numerous times. First time I have seen her do this. Do we know if this is her husband?

Maybe he wants to see it sometimes to make sure it hasn't been altered in some way. 😏

• Haha 1