Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #20 2020 April

happyone

🗣  News Flash ! Breaking news everybody ! This is a WRLC news report : "It has just been reported that The Super Pink Moon that occurred last night was actually created for two residents of the project known as L & M" ! This has been a WRLC News report. Stay tuned for further updates and important and genuine news reports from WRLC.  😎

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, moos54 said:

it's impressive to see that with Malia, having water on her pussy does not have the same effect as last night with Leora :biggrin:

Nothing disturbs her, and yet the jet of water was powerful and long, she may only be not very sensitive in this part of her body, that's why she also does not feel the need to masturbate i think 

in any case, I find her beautiful and I am always happy to see her in this apartment 😍

It's not enough for me.  Beautiful naked women are a dime a dozen on the internet these days.  For me, nudity does not equal sexuality.  Malia has no discernible sex drive, so what is she doing on a voyeur sex site? This last episode has caused me to lose all hope.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, p4design said:

It's not enough for me.  Beautiful naked women are a dime a dozen on the internet these days.  For me, nudity does not equal sexuality.  Malia has no discernible sex drive, so what is she doing on a voyeur sex site? This last episode has caused me to lose all hope.

Because voyeur site necessarily induces sex?

And people who fuck or girls who masturbate, we can also find plenty on the internet these days :biggrin:

• Like 2