Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #20 2020 April

happyone

8 hours ago, NewYorkJoe said:

I agree with Concour1 seeing her bate before her massage session with Malia is actually a bit of a disappointment. It’s the same as a guy blowing his load before he goes out on a hot date to cool off. Having her keep the sexual build-up and tension for later on would be much more of a turn-on. Oh, well. 😒

Damn NewYorkJoe, never done or thought it was possible for dudes to do that. I learn new things everyday here.

8 hours ago, Thestarider said:

WATER BATE 

Image result for niagara falls gif

Go heavens Malia, it must of been a hella bate. All that bent up sexual tension she had to squirt a lot. 🤣

• Like 1

4 hours ago, keeper31 said:

So I was being a terrible person when I was hoping she did seduce her?

No I wouldn't think so. Leora's ass seduces me all the time 😛

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I have completely given up on Malia, just waiting for so she can go home to her BF or husband whichever the case maybe. Why join this site if you were not ready to give into the voyeurs desires and yours. Just wasting our time and hers. Really sad as I was expecting so much more from the Queens protégée

Being Australian and living so far away from most of the world I'll learnt to wait as good things to come. So it will be with Malia, she and Leora know there's lots of cash to be made. Malia might not have come to stay here to perform sexual acts. I think she is here for two reasons to provide company to Leora and have a place to live and make a little cash. But Malia and Leora would know they now have a chance to blow up the RFC servers. I'm not going to give up on Malia as many have. I so want Malia to prove you and others wrong. But it's all up to Malia to get over her fears and her sexual hangups.

From Malia's #1 fan.

P.S these are my opinions (right or wrong opinions are just opinions )

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 5 heures, Thestarider a dit :

I have completely given up on Malia, just waiting for so she can go home to her BF or husband whichever the case maybe. Why join this site if you were not ready to give into the voyeurs desires and yours. Just wasting our time and hers. Really sad as I was expecting so much more from the Queens protégée

At first people were excited when she got naked, now she is just another show everything but DO-NOTHING GIRL.

I understand the love from this thread for Leora, cos although she is a show girl, she delivers the content.

But this Malia. RLC could simply show the reruns of her lying on the bed naked and no one will be able to tell the difference.

And also on this thread, DO-NOTHING GIRL is also praised/worshipped 😏

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2