Beverley & Hugo (2020) Part #2

19 minutes ago, waldi said:

I'm not 15 and I realize of it; frankly speaking, this is what I pay for; I want to see sexy girls fuck every day, preferably in groups; and please, don't start with another definition of voyeurism, because I can't fucking stand it any more; this couple is great, btw 

neah i'm not into definition of voyeurism, neither i tried to insult your intelect. i just stated some facts, and that tonight the circumstanses was in our favor of a great group sex, the guest was up to ,but Beverly turn in down, (like think, i hired a couple to come and fuck in my home, but i dont join instead i send them in guest room shut the door and go and spy on them on phone,doesnt make lot of sence in my opinion).

yes the couple is great specialy the girl, i would like to see them in diferent apt 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

neah i'm not into definition of voyeurism, neither i tried to insult your intelect. i just stated some facts, and that tonight the circumstanses was in our favor of a great group sex, the guest was up to ,but Beverly turn in down, (like think, i hired a couple to come and fuck in my home, but i dont join instead i send them in guest room shut the door and go and spy on them on phone,doesnt make lot of sence in my opinion).

yes the couple is great specialy the girl, i would like to see them in diferent apt 🙂

so this what you mean; I see; I  think that Beverley herself ain't best in a group play, but she works well as an organizer; maybe next time she simply needs to hire two couples ?

Wow beautiful guest girl with a scandalous body! I no longer propose a quartet because with Hugo and Beverly it will be impossible, I propose an exchange, but not sexual because it is not going to happen because of Beverly, a definitive exchange of tenants, for example by this invited couple...

4 hours ago, Gudari said:

Wow beautiful guest girl with a scandalous body! I no longer propose a quartet because with Hugo and Beverly it will be impossible, I propose an exchange, but not sexual because it is not going to happen because of Beverly, a definitive exchange of tenants, for example by this invited couple...

I don't understand your logic; Beverley finds and invites all those girls, so why you would like her to be replaced by one of them, I don't get it; If at all there is something we can definitely deduce here, it could be the fact that we need Beverley, as she does a good job

• Like 1