Alisa (2020) Part #2

36 minutes ago, Alisa said:

Hi guys.. I want to tell you why I haven't been throwing parties for the past week... I hope you understand that we are also people and we need rest, and that we are also ill.. and because I take medication, because of my poor condition, I may have been sleeping a lot lately. we are also human..

Hey I hope you get well soon. Just do what you want to do. Right now I am happy to watch your little cat exploring your place. 😻

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Alisa said:

Hi guys.. I want to tell you why I haven't been throwing parties for the past week... I hope you understand that we are also people and we need rest, and that we are also ill.. and because I take medication, because of my poor condition, I may have been sleeping a lot lately. we are also human..

Hi Alisa. I hope you are feeling better. 🥰

I noticed, you have been sleeping more lately, and I was a bit concerned about your health. I am glad that you seem to be doing better. Don't pay too much attention to negative comments and demands in here. the majority of us care about your health and well being more than anything else. love❤️

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Alisa said:

I'm very sorry you're not well. I hope it's not serious and you recover
quickly. Sleep as much as you want or need to sleep. Your health is
important.

BTW, that is one seriously cute little kitten. It's markings are just
beautiful. Would you mind sharing his or her name with us?

image.thumb.png.d65a6fc7eec2972f6b7e7db1af3f16ed.png

• Like 2