Alisa (2020) Part #2

43 minutes ago, Slender Man said:

Milly probably one of a few being most genuine. She is single and probably acting no different being on camera or not. Like many none of us will know if threesomes were a regular thing or just done for show/money. Boring goes without saying, most of the time it is. Amount of sleeping some do is unbelievable. 

Yep quite agree about Milly being very natural and not acting for the cams. I like her. Most of the others are just in it for the shows and money. As I have said before when many of them go on vacation I bet they all say phew, no sex or shows for a few days lol.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Yep quite agree about Milly being very natural and not acting for the cams. I like her. Most of the others are just in it for the shows and money. As I have said before when many of them go on vacation I bet they all say phew, no sex or shows for a few days lol.

Vacations are needed to catch up on sleep. LOL

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Gudari said:

I'm just congrating Alisa for becoming vh's most boring! It annoys me because she had all the potential to be the best of all, but she herself has ruined it by deciding to have a stable boyfriend. Soon you will have to leave here if you continue this way...

If everybody you wanted to leave did go we would probably only have Marla & Hector left!

3 hours ago, x192023 said:

She's not new I believe that is Monica stayed at several places, including stif, Alisa, Katrin . 

Been around for awhile just different hair colors 🙂 Shes a hottie 

Correct me if I am wrong Jabs.

Yes it's her. She's a friend of Katrin

20 hours ago, Robwin said:

Tenants should take responsibility for their own actions if they have any sense. Am sure they would value their lives as opposed to entertaining us.

Well you would assume so 🤔

I agree with you.They know it.I'm just the audience.As I said, that part doesn't concern me.

On 5/3/2020 at 6:22 PM, sat11 said:

have you had friends around your home for a drink or to socialize this week or month? i am curious, you should be happy she is alone and isolating her self as much she can.

its weird to me people sitting at home isolating them selves and worried  to meet up with even with their families and here they complain these people are not risking their life to entertain them.

have some prospect, people are dyeing all over the world 🙄 lets not encourage others or ourselves to risk life, death has more than its quota for this year lets not give him any more please.

stay safe

Have to respect if she is trying self isolation. No one else looks to be giving a fuck. Everyone will find out in time what the real amount of deaths are. 

• Like 4

Hi guys.. I want to tell you why I haven't been throwing parties for the past week... I hope you understand that we are also people and we need rest, and that we are also ill.. and because I take medication, because of my poor condition, I may have been sleeping a lot lately. we are also human..

• Like 7

30 minutes ago, Alisa said:

Salut les gars .. Je veux vous dire pourquoi je n'ai pas organisé de soirées la semaine dernière ... J'espère que vous comprenez que nous sommes aussi des gens et que nous avons besoin de repos, et que nous sommes aussi malades .. et parce que je prends médicaments, à cause de mon mauvais état, j'ai peut-être beaucoup dormi récemment. nous sommes aussi humains ..

Tu as raison Alisa repose-toi bien comme ça je peux admirer ta beauté pendant ton sommeil 

You’re right Alisa rest well so I can admire your beauty while you sleep 🙂🥰

• Like 2