Alisa (2020) Part #2

On 5/2/2020 at 5:25 PM, life+90 said:

Totally agree.No party ,No guests...

have you had friends around your home for a drink or to socialize this week or month? i am curious, you should be happy she is alone and isolating her self as much she can.

its weird to me people sitting at home isolating them selves and worried  to meet up with even with their families and here they complain these people are not risking their life to entertain them.

have some prospect, people are dyeing all over the world 🙄 lets not encourage others or ourselves to risk life, death has more than its quota for this year lets not give him any more please.

stay safe

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, sat11 said:

have you had friends around your home for a drink or to socialize this week or month? i am curious, you should be happy she is alone and isolating her self as much she can.

In Russia, everything is different. To all region (not only in Alisa&Stif&M&S&Alexandra city) - 4 million people = 9 deaths. Every day, 50-80 people are diagnosed (almost all normal condition without hospitalization). This is not even in top 30 diseases of region.

Everything is bad in Moscow. Not here. 

Moreover, she chose family life with BF, ChickStream and sofa defend - before pandemic.

1 hour ago, sat11 said:

its weird to me people sitting at home isolating them selves and worried  to meet up with even with their families and here they complain these people are not risking their life to entertain them.

have some prospect, people are dyeing all over the world 🙄 lets not encourage others or ourselves to risk life, death has more than its quota for this year lets not give him any more please.

stay safe

Actually, I don't think about that part.I'm just enjoying it.Participants and VH should consider the pros and cons.That's not my problem.

2 hours ago, life+90 said:

Actually, I don't think about that part.I'm just enjoying it.Participants and VH should consider the pros and cons.That's not my problem.

Tenants should take responsibility for their own actions if they have any sense. Am sure they would value their lives as opposed to entertaining us.

Well you would assume so 🤔

• Haha 1

I'm just congrating Alisa for becoming vh's most boring! It annoys me because she had all the potential to be the best of all, but she herself has ruined it by deciding to have a stable boyfriend. Soon you will have to leave here if you continue this way...

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Amy3 said:

There is no question about it. A stable couple that does not swing, does not have group sex, or does not have guests that have sex, are 100% doomed on VHTV. There is no room for any of that sort of apt. I don't even think ChickStream or cam sitting can be enough to save a tenant. The best things Alisa has going for her is her manager. She can probably string them out for quite a while.

What would the site be without "guests" eh. Must be the most used word associated with VHTV. Says a lot about the actual tenants don't you think!!

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Slender Man said:

What would the site be without "guests" eh. Must be the most used word associated with VHTV. Says a lot about the actual tenants don't you think!!

Guests are probably the lifeblood of VH right now as I think most members get fed up with seeing the actual tenants on their own day after day which brings us to the next most used word on VH right now, boring lol. One tenant who I think is getting it right now is Milly who seems to be able to get a constant stream of guests to give a bit of variation and freshness.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Guests are probably the lifeblood of VH right now as I think most members get fed up with seeing the actual tenants on their own day after day which brings us to the next most used word on VH right now, boring lol. One tenant who I think is getting it right now is Milly who seems to be able to get a constant stream of guests to give a bit of variation and freshness.

Milly probably one of a few being most genuine. She is single and probably acting no different being on camera or not. Like many none of us will know if threesomes were a regular thing or just done for show/money. Boring goes without saying, most of the time it is. Amount of sleeping some do is unbelievable. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, rodox said:

Another  new guest., not cute as the last  one. But let lets see. i love Alisia lesbian scenes.

She's not new I believe that is Monica stayed at several places, including stif, Alisa, Katrin . 

Been around for awhile just different hair colors 🙂 Shes a hottie 

Correct me if I am wrong Jabs.

• Like 1