Deborah & Ian (2020) Part #1

8 minutes ago, budda said:

You speak Russian and therefore you can make logical sense of what is happening. I try to understand what happens from the gestures and the tone of the voices but it is very difficult to understand something.
If I understand correctly what you said, Marcus & Valeria do not pay the rent but make a contribution with the wiews of their sexual performances. Correct?
Sofi does not count, but she is an old friend.
Instead, I wonder what contribution the two guest boys make.

games, they think having many people always keep audience in alert of something gonna hapen,morning sex Valerya Marqos- mid day threesome shower,,evening games all naked runing around-night threesome blowjob, and aparently their tactic works for now perfectly.

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Kiko1313 said:

I don't get why anyone (Sofi) would spend months on an X rated voyeur site, and do next to nothing. Even helping with a HJ would be a step-up for her!

Hi Kiko, in fact Sofi did a handjob.
I can't be 100% sure but if you look at this frame, you can see that while she kisses the boy, her right hand moves under the blanket just up to his cock.
Everything did not last long; maybe the guy immediately cummed or maybe Sofi stopped the handjob.

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm51/cam18/sofia-and-friend-making-out-may0420

Looks like a new overhead camera going up on the four poster. Hopefully it will not suffer with light coming from the window like the one at the foot of the bed does.

IandD245.jpg

IandD246.jpg

IandD247.jpg

• Like 3

4 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

games, they think having many people always keep audience in alert of something gonna hapen,morning sex Valerya Marqos- mid day threesome shower,,evening games all naked runing around-night threesome blowjob, and aparently their tactic works for now perfectly.

Your analysis makes me think that a lot of couple works like this on VHTV, Melissa and Sergio are the perfect example, and it was even more obvious when their group was complete with Dominesa, Krista, Clarisse, Leonie and Isa

It is not for nothing that most of the guests in any of the apartments end up either naked or being in a sexual activity, in the end there is very little real evening with real friends

But I only base myself with my CC member eyes compared to the photos and videos which are published on the forum

28 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

This Sofi girl will go down as the most useless resident/guest (whatever you wanna say) ever in the history of VHTV 😂😂

You don't like to see naked girls on the internet, because at least she plays the game in relation to that, and she is far from being unpleasant for the eyes :blush:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

You don't like to see naked girls on the internet, because at least she plays the game in relation to that, and she is far from being unpleasant for the eyes :blush:

It's just not about being naked or not naked, it's about being interactive, being cheerful with one another, also the faces she pulls at times are just too much, she is either found on the left side of the bed being idle or in the bath playing with showerhead, she looks hella bored, might as well put a naked picture of any playboy girl in front of the camera, the effect will be the same, well it's just my opinion in the end

Also i agree with you "she is far from being unpleasant for the eyes", she is gorgeous indeed.

12 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

It's just not about being naked or not naked, it's about being interactive, being cheerful with one another, also the faces she pulls at times are just too much, she is either found on the left side of the bed being idle or in the bath playing with showerhead, she looks hella bored, might as well put a naked picture of any playboy girl in front of the camera, the effect will be the same, well it's just my opinion in the end

Also i agree with you "she is far from being unpleasant for the eyes", she is gorgeous indeed.

Ok i understand 🙂

• Like 1