Deborah & Ian (2020) Part #1

2 hours ago, budda said:

Once again Valeria & Marcus decided to have sex in the blind area of the living room.
Do they remember that we pay them to see and not to see nothing?
And what does VH do? Wasn't it forbidden to have sex in blind areas?

But Budda we ain't paying them anything, they are guests and don't have to do anything especially in the cams. 

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Just In said:

But Budda we ain't paying them anything, they are guests and don't have to do anything especially in the cams. 

And most likely they don't know it's the blind spot there. They are not shy we know that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Just In said:

I believe that a guest is the one who stops 1 or 2 days (even 3) but Marcus and Valeria have been here for many weeks and I am convinced that they divide the earnings of the wiews.
Calling them "guests" is improper.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, budda said:

Once again Valeria & Marcus decided to have sex in the blind area of the living room.
Do they remember that we pay them to see and not to see nothing?
And what does VH do? Wasn't it forbidden to have sex in blind areas?

valeria.thumb.jpg.80019b3adae6e81fb310bcfbeac56205.jpg

valeria1.thumb.jpg.66e7c7de82d0ef5c59df2b0c29f5e43f.jpg

Pretty certain they just misjudged the position of that cam, it has nothing to do with blind spot, they wanted to be as close to the cam for the proper view, it just went wrong

7 hours ago, budda said:

I believe that a guest is the one who stops 1 or 2 days (even 3) but Marcus and Valeria have been here for many weeks and I am convinced that they divide the earnings of the wiews.
Calling them "guests" is improper.

Until they have their names on the apartment they are guests irrespective of how long they stay there.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Just In said:

Until they have their names on the apartment they are guests irrespective of how long they stay there.

So you think Ian & Deborah are the only ones paying the rent? Marcus & Valeria don't pay, Sofi doesn't pay and the two boys don't pay.

I hope they at least contribute to the food and don't want a percentage of the wiews otherwise Ian and Deborah will go in bankrupt soon.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, budda said:

So you think Ian & Deborah are the only ones paying the rent? Marcus & Valeria don't pay, Sofi doesn't pay and the two boys don't pay.

I hope they at least contribute to the food and don't want a percentage of the wiews otherwise Ian and Deborah will go in bankrupt soon.

Personally I dont know how they split the money or contribute to rent, food and other bills. If I were a guest at someones place I wouldn't mind putting in some money to help cover the cost of me staying there, but I wouldn't claim it as my residence.

Also if it were as equal as you think it is then wouldn't they all rotate who gets the bed and who gets the floor?

Do you think if their is an incident in the apartment that all the others are going to be individually fined by VHTV or will it just be the ones listed on the apartment name?

1 hour ago, Just In said:

Personally I dont know how they split the money or contribute to rent, food and other bills. If I were a guest at someones place I wouldn't mind putting in some money to help cover the cost of me staying there, but I wouldn't claim it as my residence.

Also if it were as equal as you think it is then wouldn't they all rotate who gets the bed and who gets the floor?

Do you think if their is an incident in the apartment that all the others are going to be individually fined by VHTV or will it just be the ones listed on the apartment name?

No idea.  I think it is useless to continue this discussion without knowing all the mechanisms and rules well.

• Like 1