Deborah & Ian (2020) Part #1

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This apt. it could be the best of VH if it was inhabited only by the two couples D&I and V&M.
Almost certainly, living together and without anyone to disturb them, they could - sooner or later - start having sex together.
Sofi can be accepted hoping that she will decide to play a little with Marcus or Ian's cock or a new boy-friend.
Instead, all the parasites that frequent the house, especially the deficient ones, must be eliminated.
Look what happened last night: Deborah was giving Ian a good blowjob when the guy with the glasses came in. He saw what was going on and I thought he would leave to let Deborah do what she was doing. Instead this moron sat on the bed and start to play videogame interrupting D&I and blocking what was going on.

I hope they kick him out of the house.

stupid.thumb.jpg.8a7a18190fe8c4a8b37f285338057196.jpg

stupid1.thumb.jpg.b3558c69119aa4eb231a6bd24aa28fe0.jpg

• Like 1

il y a 9 minutes, budda a dit :

This apt. it could be the best of VH if it was inhabited only by the two couples D&I and V&M.
Almost certainly, living together and without anyone to disturb them, they could - sooner or later - start having sex together.
Sofi can be accepted hoping that she will decide to play a little with Marcus or Ian's cock or a new boy-friend.
Instead, all the parasites that frequent the house, especially the deficient ones, must be eliminated.
Look what happened last night: Deborah was giving Ian a good blowjob when the guy with the glasses came in. He saw what was going on and I thought he would leave to let Deborah do what she was doing. Instead this moron sat on the bed and start to play videogame interrupting D&I and blocking what was going on.

stupid.thumb.jpg.8a7a18190fe8c4a8b37f285338057196.jpg

stupid1.thumb.jpg.b3558c69119aa4eb231a6bd24aa28fe0.jpg

c'est vrai ce mec il n(est bon a rien 

2 hours ago, budda said:

stupid.thumb.jpg.8a7a18190fe8c4a8b37f285338057196.jpg  0

stupid1.thumb.jpg.b3558c69119aa4eb231a6bd24aa28fe0.jpg  0

The Beatle guy or like I named him Ringo. I agree he adds nothing to the house. But when he's their friend it's their choice.. 

• Upvote 1