B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #8 (April/May)

before the brothel party starts, I would like to have a minute of silence, to remember maradona and hairy ass, who knows where they are and what they are doing, I hope they are well, if the quarantine does not end, Ginger will need a few months of gym, to get back into shape

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Babi fucks Ginger with a broomstick

LMAO I just got through catching up on one thread where it sounds like there was complete sensuality and I come to this apartment to find BOZO the fucking clown being fucked with a broomstick....unbelievable!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO I just got through catching up on one thread where it sounds like there was complete sensuality and I come to this apartment to find BOZO the fucking clown being fucked with a broomstick....unbelievable!!

And now the girls fucked Ginger in her the tub with a cucumber with a condom on 😄

18 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Don't know if Ginger wants to impress someone, but her actions lately have become very gross ... Cucumber, broomstick... Yeurk !! 

This apartment has become quite rediculous! During the days they spread their legs to the camera, in the evenings they fuck broomsticks, cucumbers and piss on each other! Absolutely no reallity left! 👎🏻

• Like 2