B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #8 (April/May)

9 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Gina sets boundaries.
Flick a bit for the show, but not under the pantyhose

she should have stayed with Irma even though not so much happened there that boy is disgusting

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

she should have stayed with Irma even though not so much happened there that boy is disgusting

Irma, of all the girls. In sum she has been a GOV resident for over a year but we know nothing about her private life. So many bullshit shows.

30 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Gina sets boundaries.
Flick a bit for the show, but not under the pantyhose

It's a good thing Gina didn't had something with this guy if she didn't want to.

The sad Thing is that it is also clear that the basic attitude of RLC iand most Girls in GOV is to make this Apartments look like something without it really being something going on.

All these shows destroy the realism.  

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Irma, of all the girls. In sum she has been a GOV resident for over a year but we know nothing about her private life. So many bullshit shows.

Use google with some logical keyword combinations and you see her work and here name, and no .. I don't know her personally and no I don't give that info and no I don't do anything with it

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

Use google with some logical keyword combinations and you see her work and here name, and no .. I don't know her personally and no I don't give that info and no I don't do anything with it

I do not care about this kind of Information and will not investigate the girls over the Internet.

RLC has made it its business to give a view into the private life of its residents. The life of the Girls in this apatments should be realistic and really allow this view. Irma was just one example of how RLC has lost its way. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I do not care about this kind of Information and will not investigate the girls over the Internet.

RLC has made it its business to give a view into the private life of its residents. The life of the Girls in this apatments should be realistic and really allow this view. Irma was just one example of how RLC has lost its way. 

you are not interested in their real life but you go to a real life site and do not like that you do not see real life there, you are quite complex and I do not play that game

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

No entiendo, la cara que hace Gina deja en claro que quiere tirarlo por la ventana

First of all, I can't stand this guy, but if Gina doesn't want him to be there, why the fuck did she invite him? If you tell him to come, it's supposed to be for sex, or maybe he thought it was for a laugh.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, omedo said:

First of all, I can't stand this guy, but if Gina doesn't want him to be there, why the fuck did she invite him? If you tell him to come, it's supposed to be for sex, or maybe he thought it was for a laugh.

nothing is there as it should be that's why they lose so many paying members and viewers don't understand anything about it anymore