B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #8 (April/May)

4 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

maybe that's why she now cleans the whole bed  🤣

sorry  but i don't see the correlation between the current "cleaning" and the fact that she has could kissed, be fingered or fucked by Cesar months ago before the lockdown and her new tenure in RLC. 🤔

• Upvote 1

People this is Rlc "weekend event",They gona milk it as much as possible and IF anything diferent happens will take a lot of time..maybe they can catch some more paid 🐟 .Fingers crossed Gina will lose her shyness with this dude she barely knows or had any type of interaction...

• Sad 2

48 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Irma, of all the girls. In sum she has been a GOV resident for over a year but we know nothing about her private life. So many bullshit shows.

It's a good thing Gina didn't had something with this guy if she didn't want to.

The sad Thing is that it is also clear that the basic attitude of RLC iand most Girls in GOV is to make this Apartments look like something without it really being something going on.

All these shows destroy the realism.  

You must have been a real easy target for the other kids in school.  You just keep on with the same shit post after post.  So many on here point it out to you and you just keep on coming back for more...every post making you look more and more stupid.  Everything you say is a valed reference using the words "their real lives"  when someone offers you an opportunity to glimpse it, you counter with ...oh no not that real life.  Which means...I want to see her suck a cock because no girl can go without cock...when in fact it actually means you can't.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

I've been trying to tell you all ever since the two parasites showed up that they are roommates of Gina!!  I'm glad to hear they are back because now you people are getting exactly what you wanted.....having all these guys in the GOV apartments where it makes absolutely nothing any more real!!!

That was for you Alladino...i like how you fire this forum up, it needs some excitement because it's certainly not going to get it from RLC!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

you are not interested in their real life but you go to a real life site and do not like that you do not see real life there, you are quite complex and I do not play that game

It's the same as with the shows. In social media, especially public ones, you see a facade. There is so much missing, and much is exaggerated, that it is only a distorted picture and no insight. 

Lol,so shy Gina and maradona are mia..easy to do it when you live in Barcelona like Gina and maradona does,two houses to go..enjoy the moment..and return to b1 and continue the..i am shy show🤣.Meanwile maybe Irma will do her daily mandatory bate😂.