B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #8 (April/May)

17 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

He has to settle for spooning 😂

I guess he won't take no for an answer. He even fakes snorting to wake her up. My wife who's watching alongside is telling me how she would've elbowed him in the face a long time ago if she were Gina 😁

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

He's been snoring ever since his first visit to B1.

Dude at some point was snoring while blinking his eyes and looking at Gina, and he's been trying to make a move on her for hours. Perhaps he really was but it sure did look like he was doing it on purpose this time around.

guys, you may have warned, that Maradona was back, always at the same time, so for him, the work continues, I'm happy for him, however Gina, it must be really badly financially, if added this time he is fucked by a gigolo, well, this means that normalcy is returning, now only the dry ass is missing and the company has reformed, they must warn Ginger

• Confused 1

Wtf that piece of shit curly is back and with Gina as well which is surprising and always around 5 am, that’s taking easing of lockdown to the extreme so I guess hairy arse will be back as well to service Babi. Why can’t they fuck off for good and leave the girls to their own pleasures 😡

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

Es muy probable que sea un gigolo / stripper español 😂

Al hacer visitas a domicilio, RLC probablemente le esté pagando $ 1000 o un poco más 

He's not Spanish, he's Venezuelan and I don't know if RLC pays him (I don't think so) but apart from supplying some "products" he's public relations for some clubs.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, omedo said:

He's not Spanish, he's Venezuelan and I don't know if RLC pays him (I don't think so) but apart from supplying some "products" he's public relations for some clubs.

Let's not forget that he has known Gina for several months now so we could consider that they are rather friends in life, not only on RLC :biggrin:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, omedo said:

One should have no illusions about RLC. Without money, nothing would happen in any of these apartments. However, I don't see any problem with that either. 

The question is not whether money flows, but what for. Is it about to motivate the residents and guests to give a glimpse into their lives or just to create even more of this silly barcelona shows? 

Considering how few visitors the GOV apartments had even before Covid-19, I think this could be a step in the right direction. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1