Ray (2020) Part #1

7 minutes ago, life+90 said:

The advertising gang is at work... 

If to me - then tomorrow we no longer have Quarantine.😃:biggrin: Go to work! Therefore, this is most likely the last posts.😉

VHTV lost a subscriber in face of me, about six months ago. When quality content has fallen. I'm not interested in "games" M&S. Just because I roughly understand their motivation, limits and trying to make a hype without doing anything (go beyond the limits). For a long time, really interesting apartments did not open. 

With quarantine, I have time. I even thought signed up for month. But I was shocked by the apartments. Some of the old ones are gone, the new ones are just awful. Even on the forum, only a few of them crossed the line of 400 posts in six months. Some old headliners/promising participants - chose a quiet life and Chickstream (Alisa for example). First 2 weeks my quarantine opened new apartments - level Daenerys. Only in last 10 days my quarantine some changed. At least 1 nice apartment.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, groomy said:

If to me - then tomorrow we no longer have Quarantine.😃:biggrin: Go to work! Therefore, this is most likely the last posts.😉

VHTV lost a subscriber in face of me, about six months ago. When quality content has fallen. I'm not interested in "games" M&S. Just because I roughly understand their motivation, limits and trying to make a hype without doing anything (go beyond the limits). For a long time, really interesting apartments did not open. 

With quarantine, I have time. I even thought signed up for month. But I was shocked by the apartments. Some of the old ones are gone, the new ones are just awful. Even on the forum, only a few of them crossed the line of 400 posts in six months. Some old headliners/promising participants - chose a quiet life and Chickstream (Alisa for example). First 2 weeks my quarantine opened new apartments - level Daenerys. Only in last 10 days my quarantine some changed. At least 1 nice apartment.  

I didn't mean you. I usually read your comments. Your comments in different perspectives are interesting.

The advertising gang knows themselves. .

1 hour ago, groomy said:

Ray farted too loudly - BIG rules violation, shock content, hiding apartment and fined. 

I'm saying all the time guys, don't pay for that bullshit, you're wasting money; in Disney film producers are allowed to show more reality than you can find in vhtv😂 the weak content they offer us might be interesting for underdeveloped cry babies only 😂 that crap is not worth spending money on; I've got a couple of weeks either and that's it; no more again 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mib82 said:

Je ne comprends pas, qu'a-t-il fait? En lisant les autres commentaires, je ne lis pas la violence. C'est arrivé plus tard ce fait? Dans le cas où je demande désolé pour mon commentaire précédent

There has been no violence here. Just an explanation between Loki and Lydia. I don't think he sees their presence on VHTV in the same way? They have such different temperaments! it ruined the evening. There will be change, I think.

I am quite shocked that people defend here how Ray treated this girl... At Lydia Loki place it was an argument and not violence with an attempt of abuse like it was here. VHTV never hides places because of an argument. Violence and abuse are the reasons to hide places...

2 hours ago, bluewinner said:

The apartment is offline again. after a long time we had an interesting new addition and now VHTV is doing its best to fuck it up. Thanks @Voyeur House TV 🤮🤢😡

You are really surprised by that? Ray always did not respect girls and he often was at the limits of abuse. So to me no surprise this happened. Was only a matter of time. Ray is just not a suitable participant. You can blame @Voyeur House TV for bringing him back but not for hiding the place. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You are really surprised by that? Ray always did not respect girls and he often was at the limits of abuse. So to me no surprise this happened. Was only a matter of time. Ray is just not a suitable participant. You can blame @Voyeur House TV for bringing him back but not for hiding the place. 

I do not think it's fair to punish him for his past behaviour. 

What I witnessed was he tried to have anal with his girlfriend, she did not like it, pushed him away, and started crying. the next thing I saw the girl had dressed up and was ready to leave, and he was just begging her, Kissing her and apologising to her and finally convinced her to stay and they went to bed together. as far as I know there was no violence involved. 

VHTV says they have been hidden for breaking the rules, I wish they would clarify what rules have they broken and make an announcement on how long this is going to last.  and they need to apply the same standard to everyone else too

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I am quite shocked that people defend here how Ray treated this girl... 

Content. They did in 2 days - two nights of good content. It is more&better than last 5 apts (except L&L) together in all month. You can look for apartments at level of Daenerys or Nina&Kira. 

That's what I've seen lately Alexandra&Chad - fined 500$ their guests made suspicious acts in bathroom when A&C in LR. This broke their entire apartment strategy. They are afraid to invite guests. It's hard for them with cameras (too visible). And now need to go to toilet with guests. Those acquaintances that they have cannot come now. They are afraid to invite new people. Apt died. 

Now - that apt. Some type and result. 

The best strategy remains with chickstream - no any risks. And if all the apartments will be chickstream - no one will pull all money.

treated this girl.

Did he beat her? No? Only failed anal attempt? And after

12 hours ago, bluewinner said:

He apologised to her, and now they are ok. He needs to be nice to this girl 

I will reveal a little secret. Mira does not like anal. But she did it - without pleasure. But did. If she gets hysterical after failed anal attempt - need to hide apartment and give big fine?

VHTV never hides places because of an argument. Violence

And again - L&L can close at any party. Just because shit happens. Many people. Quarrels, suspicious guests action = closing apartment.