B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #10 (April/May)

1 minute ago, omedo said:

Assol and Amelie as always, separated from the others because they are better than the others, especially Amelie.

few minutes ago, Diane was with them

18 minutes ago, omedo said:

Bodgan (I guess that's him) seems to have brought you some food.

I'm pretty certain it wasn't him, he is quite easy to recognice by his voice. Different build too. This guy came from the stairs by the pool, he was wearing a scarf over his nose, and he gave them 2 shopping bags and some flowers in the kitchen, then quickly left the same way.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Estoy bastante seguro de que no fue él, es bastante fácil de reconocer por su voz. Construcción diferente también. Este tipo salió de las escaleras junto a la piscina, llevaba una bufanda sobre la nariz y les dio 2 bolsas de compras y algunas flores en la cocina, y rápidamente se fue de la misma manera.

Maybe, but it seemed like he knew them, then came down to the barbecue and said goodbye, the only person I've associated with this is Bodgan.

Hace 29 minutos, omedo dijo:

Assol y Amelie, como siempre, se separaron de los demás porque son mejores que los demás, especialmente Amelie.

Al final, creo que estaba equivocado acerca de estas dos chicas, parece que se están integrando lentamente ... 🤷‍♂️...😙

3 minutes ago, omedo said:

Maybe, but it seemed like he knew them, then came down to the barbecue and said goodbye, the only person I've associated with this is Bodgan.

Yes he knew them for sure. He spoke Russian too. But it wasn't Bogdan. Maybe another manager, I didn't think it look like Kiko either, but maybe someone else.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I'm pretty certain it wasn't him, he is quite easy to recognice by his voice. Different build too. This guy came from the stairs by the pool, he was wearing a scarf over his nose, and he gave them 2 shopping bags and some flowers in the kitchen, then quickly left the same way.

It took me ages to find a flower shop that was open...😏

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

This apartment finally needs some real visitors.

8 minutes ago, omedo said:

Al final, creo que estaba equivocado acerca de estas dos chicas, parece que se están integrando lentamente ... 🤷‍♂️...😙

Slowly. 🙄