B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #10 (April/May)

3 minutes ago, alokin said:

No punches, they were in the girls' kitchen and he was banging the windows and the door ... then Rama and Lucian came out to help him out of the yard on the stairs!

Sounds like a cover up...LOL

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Sounds like a cover up...LOL

This is not a cover. The truth is that the drunken man started a scandal and attacked Lucian after losing his glass on the ground. ... he said he would call the police, but didn't do it ... A pure drunken story exists for some people.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, alokin said:

It is not a cover-up and the truth is that the drunken vendor started a scandal, they attacked Lucian after he lost a glass of Rama. and knocking on the door and the windows in the kitchen outside ... he said he would call the police but didn't do it but kept screaming ... Pure drunken history is inherent in some people.

I was just messin with yah!

3 minutes ago, alokin said:

La mia opinione: i ragazzi l'hanno fatto! la cosa brutta è se ci sono conseguenze Bonnie e Alex sono i miei preferiti

!

si sono soltanto difesi, non hanno cominciato loro ad attaccare, il problema è che se è veramente il proprietario della casa, RLC avrà problemi

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

He wasn't gone, he was only off camera behind the house 

I don't care moos, they need to turn the cameras back on. We pay for the entire RLC experience good and bad.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

à l’instant, Thestarider a dit :

I don't care moos, they need to turn the cameras back on. We pay for the entire RLC experience good and bad.

I agree RLC don't see things that way and also shame on the girls for covering the cams.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I saw what happened, these two nice guys completely shaved, I never liked them very much, I hope, that as did other times RLC kicked the ass to people so violent, I'm sorry maybe that someone, can not see their girlfriends' lesbian shows anymore

I think you have not really seen what it is really happening in this case, because in no case Rama and Lucian are guilty

the guy is drunk, he allows himself to come into the house, he breaks a glass in the kitchen while trying to rest it, the guys are courteous enough to ask him nicely to leave and I hang even I heard the word taxi

I think Lucian only defends himself when they are outside, in front of the glass door of the kitchen

meanwhile, Rama was on the phone explaining the situation to a third person, I might call Bogdan

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I think you have not really seen what it is really happening in this case, because in no case Rama and Lucian are guilty

the guy is drunk, he allows himself to come into the house, he breaks a glass in the kitchen while trying to rest it, the guys guys are courteous enough to ask him nicely to leave and I hang even I heard the word taxi

I think Lucian only defends himself when they are outside, in front of the glass door of the kitchen

meanwhile, Rama was on the phone explaining the situation to a third person, I might call Bogdan

OK great Turn the cameras back on, we pay for the full experience. It is not the first time we have seen someone stupid drunk. It is not the first fight either. TURN ON THE DAMN CAMERAS !!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1