Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #3

47 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

What...in care homes!...:dodgy:

No, have them stay at home just like they are doing right now. Make clear to them that they are at much danger from the virus so that they need to avoid contact with other people. But allow people who are not in that much danger to live their lives normally or take precautions if they wish.

28 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

In my opinion, once all the facts are known, Dr. Tony Fauci will be remembered as the man who needlessly destroyed the U.S. economy. 

It’s good to find the culprits for all the problems, suddenly it’s China, then it’s the Democratic governors, now it’s Dr. Fauci

it almost gives the impression that the most influential person in the united states is guilty of nothing, it almost looks like he could be replaced by a puppet since he decides nothing at all in relation to this health crisis :biggrin:

I understand better why he is already campaigning for his re-election rather than doing his real job :angel:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

It’s good to find the culprits for all the problems, suddenly it’s China, then it’s the Democratic governors, now it’s Dr. Fauci

it almost gives the impression that the most influential person in the united states is guilty of nothing, it almost looks like he could be replaced by a puppet since he decides nothing at all in relation to this health crisis :biggrin:

I understand better why he is already campaigning for his re-election rather than doing his real job :angel:

Who gives a damn what a Frenchman says about American politics? Take care of your own country and your stupid president.:biggrin:

38 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Who gives a damn what a Frenchman says about American politics? Take care of your own country and your stupid president.:biggrin:

I know a saying that says, only the truth hurts

I think your answer says a lot 😁

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Did the truth of what I said hurt you really badly?

Not at all
It is not the first nor the last time that someone will insult the President of France
the difference between you and me is that I don't use insult, which proves a certain lack of argument on your part

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Not at all
It is not the first nor the last time that someone will insult the President of France
the difference between you and me is that I don't use insult, which proves a certain lack of argument on your part

But you have never insulted the President of the United States, right? LMAO

On 6/1/2020 at 2:45 PM, Ridgerunner said:

But you have never insulted the President of the United States, right? LMAO

Well, I'm not shy, let me try.

That fool not only deserves, but causes every insult he gets. He has
turned what was once a great and respected country into a laughing
stock. I have a slogan you can put on a baseball cap: MAKE AMERICA
NOT EMBARRASSING AGAIN

Get rid of Donald Dump.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Well, I'm not shy, let me try.

That fool not only deserves, but causes every insult he gets. He has
turned what was once a great and respected country into a laughing
stock. I have a slogan you can put on a baseball cap: MAKE AMERICA
NOT EMBARRASSING AGAIN

Get rid of Donald Dump.

Does that mean you are not a Trump supporter?