B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #5 (April/May)

14 minutes ago, ImJustThatBored said:

When they first started, man, you could hear it in the living room. I almost felt bad for Fiora.

Fiora is in another world and doesn't care about the noise

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

You know what's a brilliant idea? The two selfish girls who take the bedroom with the big bed and letting the couple who are going to have sex have the smallest and noisiest bed in the house. That is such a brilliant and non selfish idea and I'm sure they didn't have their heads up their own asses when they decided that.

I mean I couldn't agree more but at the same time wishing for any sort of consideration or astute decision-making, especially in Barca houses, is raising the expectations bar really high 😄

I recall an occupant of that room that would have the neighbors knock on the wall when they either played their music too loud or fucked too hard. I can't remember if it was Nicole or someone else. We know Nicole would get seriously pounded by her tattooed friend in that room.

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

We know Nicole would get seriously pounded by her tattooed friend in that room.

Which is exactly why I could never take her sex with Karl seriously. I saw about 2 or 3 videos of them and was like nope, she got fucked way better in RLC.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Which is exactly why I could never take her sex with Karl seriously. I saw about 2 or 3 videos of them and was like nope, she got fucked way better in RLC.

I think they called him Jesus and yes he was certainly more domineering than Karl. And at that time she loved being controlled.

19 hours ago, Noldus said:

Oliva and the guy fucking

i looked it up and it is a medical condition called 'delayed ejaculation'.

Physical causes of delayed ejaculation include: Certain birth defects affecting the male reproductive system. Injury to the pelvic nerves that control orgasm. ... Retrograde ejaculation, a condition in which the semen goes backward into the bladder rather than out of the penis.

The average (median) time before orgasm was about 6 minutes, and ranged from a blissful 6 seconds to a marathon-paced 53 minutes. The majority of men lasted between 4 to 11 minutes, with anyone lasting longer than 21 minutes being considered an outlier ( a person or thing situated away or detached from the main body or system.) then again i never saw him cum at all.

okay he may have cum finally but not on olivia and he was able to hold it in his hand, no dripping.

3 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Why does this guy fucking Olivia stop when he is going to cum? That's the best part of fucking.🙄

You guys with membership are having way too much fun.....I agree, cum on some part of her body, in a Kleenex but keep going ...the show must go on.... I have no clue about this apt... other than I would give anything to hear more  Ulyana stories .. ( a recent  picture would be amazing)  .I am still stunned that she fooled around with skinny Bibi...and some showed a picture that she was playing with one of the girls in the apt.... Uly is my Fave...and always liked her sexy, kinky sister Olivia...  have fun you all....