B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #5 (April/May)

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

He can't see a shit... Just trolling around here

Troll Typing by Feet animated emoticon  pseudo lesbians, no Russian apartments left so no insight into their real lives, no glimpse of real life, GOV a big mistake, its all stupid shows, RLC is finished. 😏

• Haha 5

Il y a 10 heures, Alladino a dit :

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

Chill Alladino, u need to understand that RLC needs to have such content to keep the subscribers engaged or interested.

At least, I find Ulyana and Fiora were really enjoying themselves and not faking it.

29 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Chill Alladino, u need to understand that RLC needs to have such content to keep the subscribers engaged or interested.

At least, I find Ulyana and Fiora were really enjoying themselves and not faking it.

RLC is now almost only this kind of "content". Crowds of girls away from their homes, sitting around for a few months in the Barcelona apartments to perform pseudo lesbians show several times a week. You can no longer see anything of their lives. The only "content" left are this silly shows. 

I do not believe that this kind of content is necessary. RLC did not start in Barcelona and the content was much more realistic. Realistic content is what made them great. Before the disappearance of all the Russian apartments, apartments with couples were the norm. Now, they have almost only artificial content without real life. They've gone from a premium to cheap.

12 hours ago, happyone said:

Troll Typing by Feet animated emoticon  pseudo lesbians, no Russian apartments left so no insight into their real lives, no glimpse of real life, GOV a big mistake, its all stupid shows, RLC is finished. 😏

You can call me troll, I don't care. Who does not want to see the truth, simply makes the messenger bad. Only it doesn't change the truth. 

giphy.gif

Il y a 1 heure, Alladino a dit :

RLC is now almost only this kind of "content". Crowds of girls away from their homes, sitting around for a few months in the Barcelona apartments to perform pseudo lesbians show several times a week. You can no longer see anything of their lives. The only "content" left are this silly shows. 

I do not believe that this kind of content is necessary. RLC did not start in Barcelona and the content was much more realistic. Realistic content is what made them great. Before the disappearance of all the Russian apartments, apartments with couples were the norm. Now, they have almost only artificial content without real life. They've gone from a premium to cheap.

Although B2 has quite a few of such 'shows' but at least from what I am watching so far, the girls are also forming friendship among themselves and sharing their things. I think Ulyana (repeat girl), Mimi and Fiora are great additions to the project.

B4 and B1 for me are the worst, especially in B4 where we have 2-3 groups of girls mingling among themselves and of cos, 2 DO-NOTHING girls wasting room and space.

• Like 1