Trump--all about Trump, Trump bashing, Trump praise, defending Trump

8 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Let me be very clear, voting by mail is an established system in many democracies (including the USA). Do you really believe that masses of people are now systematically searching the mailboxes of others for election documents to use them illegally?

No, it's pretty clear that Trump just wants to undermine the credibility of this election. Something that when you think it through, shows two things.

First, Trump is now fully aware that he's likely to lose the election.

Secondly, Trump doesn't give a shit about the values of the free world.

check this.    

WWW.BRENNANCENTER.ORG

Extensive research reveals that fraud is very rare. Yet repeated, false allegations of fraud can make it harder for millions of eligible Americans to participate in elections.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

check this.    

WWW.BRENNANCENTER.ORG

Extensive research reveals that fraud is very rare. Yet repeated, false allegations of fraud can make it harder for millions of eligible Americans to participate in elections.

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

Now let's see who is really committing voter fraud---

https://www.newsweek.com/voter-fraud-realheres-how-democrats-want-steal-2020-election-opinion-1509180

And Newsweek is mostly left leaning bias

MEDIABIASFACTCHECK.COM

LEFT BIAS These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation.  They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an...

18 minutes ago, happyone said:

https://www.newsweek.com/voter-fraud-realheres-how-democrats-want-steal-2020-election-opinion-1509180

And Newsweek is mostly left leaning bias

MEDIABIASFACTCHECK.COM

LEFT BIAS These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation.  They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an...

keep drinking the kool aid. it must be really delicious.

tenor (1).gif

tenor (2).gif

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

I will take that to mean that you have nothing concrete to discuss--only a child's response. 

i see that you have given your child response already................... over & over & over & over...................................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i see that you have given your child response already................... over & over & over & over...................................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

laughing my ass off emoticon    BTW--I don't like kool aid--I prefer lemon aid 😏

46 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

thought i'd send some of your hero.

You are so misinformed as usual since you do not read---President Trump is not my hero, he just happens to be the duly elected President,  and since I love my country--I 

abide by the Constitution and it's laws, the process by which he was elected. .