Trump--all about Trump, Trump bashing, Trump praise, defending Trump

Ads are just ads-- and most are misleading and not entirely truthful---they are selling a candidate.

However, I would like to see at least 2 debates between at least President Trump and Joe Biden (and you could add the independents as well) 

That will reveal who IMO is most capable of running this country and bringing us out of this economic downturn and restore the rule of law. . 

6 minutes ago, happyone said:

Ads are just ads-- and most are misleading and not entirely truthful---they are selling a candidate.

However, I would like to see at least 2 debates between at least President Trump and Joe Biden (and you could add the independents as well) 

That will reveal who IMO is most capable of running this country and bringing us out of this economic downturn and restore the rule of law. . 

biden couldn't go 5 minutes without going senile, blank, or just plain stupid 🙄 

1 minute ago, SPYING 1 said:

biden couldn't go 5 minutes without going senile, blank, or just plain stupid 🙄 

That maybe true, but again, I really want the American public to see for themselves in a televised debate with no one receiving questions in advance. . 

18 minutes ago, happyone said:

You are so misinformed as usual since you do not read---President Trump is not my hero, he just happens to be the duly elected President,  and since I love my country--I 

abide by the Constitution and it's laws, the process by which he was elected. . 

so watch as your country goes down the drain.

9 hours ago, Alladino said:

Let me be very clear, voting by mail is an established system in many democracies (including the USA). Do you really believe that masses of people are now systematically searching the mailboxes of others for election documents to use them illegally?

No, it's pretty clear that Trump just wants to undermine the credibility of this election. Something that when you think it through, shows two things.

First, Trump is now fully aware that he's likely to lose the election.

Secondly, Trump doesn't give a shit about the values of the free world.

Trump has no legal authority to delay the election.  One doesn't have to worry, it will never ever happen.   

• Like 1

4 hours ago, happyone said:

It will just show who is the best talker!

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Trump has no legal authority to delay the election.  One doesn't have to worry, it will never ever happen.   

I'm not so sure.

The election will take place on time, I think there is no doubt about that. The question is if Trump will accept the result. He' s been talking down the elections for months and is already practicing with his own "police forces" to beat up civilians.

Just look at some of the people in this forum. For them Trump is almost like a good that they worship no matter what. When Trump thinks he might not need elections anymore, since he is the best for the job anyway, a very dark age could begin for the USA. I have the impression that some in this forum are hoping for that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

I'm not so sure.

The election will take place on time, I think there is no doubt about that. The question is if Trump will accept the result. He' s been talking down the elections for months and is already practicing with his own "police forces" to beat up civilians.

Just look at some of the people in this forum. For them Trump is almost like a good that they worship no matter what. When Trump thinks he might not need elections anymore, since he is the best for the job anyway, a very dark age could begin for the USA. I have the impression that some in this forum are hoping for that.

You have no idea what you are talking about.  Not to mention if I like Trump or not.  I can't stand the guy, but as long as there are down talking idiots like you...he will have his fans.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

You have no idea what you are talking about.  Not to mention if I like Trump or not.  I can't stand the guy, but as long as there are down talking idiots like you...he will have his fans.

I wasn't talking about you.