Trump--all about Trump, Trump bashing, Trump praise, defending Trump

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

I wasn't talking about you.

You talk to everyone that you have no business talking to...you're a european snob that thinks they know how Americans think.  You are trapped in your little German post war inferiority complex that tries very hard to re assert your authority

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, maxfactor said:

You talk to everyone that you have no business talking to...you're a european snob that thinks they know how Americans think.  You are trapped in your little German post war inferiority complex that tries very hard to re assert your authority

I think we both know I have a point.

BTW, I realize that you're a good person at heart. That you come across like an asshole in this forum is probably just because of your poor education. 😀👍

8 minutes ago, Alladino said:

BTW, I realize that you're a good person at heart. That you come across like an asshole in this forum is probably just because of your poor education. 😀👍

Both my education and my career might surprise you.  But do keep on with your assumptions just the same.  My position is based on understanding of root causes...not emotions...you keep posting internet BS and we'll see how the silent majority that does not respond to polls next November votes.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Both my education and my career might surprise you.  But do keep on with your assumptions just the same.  My position is based on understanding of root causes...not emotions...you keep posting internet BS and we'll see how the silent majority that does not respond to polls next November votes.

If you were a Trump fan, I would ask you if you went to Trump University. 😇

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

I am with you max, Trump is an arrogant ass that I would not give the time of day to. What makes him so different is he makes good on what he says he is going to do. All the other arrogant assholes we have had for Presidents since Reagan just blow smoke up peoples asses. I am not surprised the miss informed little German Liberal is ranting like most the spoiled little Europeans, because Trump told the UN to go fuck off and pay your own way, and protect yourselves against the tyranny of the Chinese and Russians that you climbed in bed with, and oh yea just keep your nose up the Iranians ass. He said we are tired of you fucking the US with your import tariffs. You want to address your so called climate change then you fund it, the US is not going to pay for the entire worlds problems. BTW way what did your governments do for HONG KONG ? Run like the whipped pups you are LMAO. So yea my little German Liberal that knows nothing but what he is fed by CNN, and the Liberal Main Stream Media, President Trump will win re-election by a landslide. The silent majority is what the liberal democrats can never count on, and it has been growing exponentially in the last 3 plus years. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Alladino said:

And you sound like an elitist asshole who has absolutely no understanding of the American people.  In other words, you sound like a highly educated idiot who sees Americans through simple minded stereotypes constructed by ivory tower liberal elitists who are totally out of touch with the real world..

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

I'm not so sure.

The election will take place on time, I think there is no doubt about that. The question is if Trump will accept the result. He' s been talking down the elections for months and is already practicing with his own "police forces" to beat up civilians.

Just look at some of the people in this forum. For them Trump is almost like a good that they worship no matter what. When Trump thinks he might not need elections anymore, since he is the best for the job anyway, a very dark age could begin for the USA. I have the impression that some in this forum are hoping for that.

Now you are speaking like a totally insane fool.  The truth is that it was the Democrats who refused to accept the results of an election and used the DOJ and Intelligence Agencies in an attempt to illegally remove a legitimately elected president.  Trump "practicing with his own 'police forces' to beat up civilians"? You are a fucking idiot!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Alladino said:

I'm not so sure.

The election will take place on time, I think there is no doubt about that. The question is if Trump will accept the result. He' s been talking down the elections for months and is already practicing with his own "police forces" to beat up civilians.

Just look at some of the people in this forum. For them Trump is almost like a good that they worship no matter what. When Trump thinks he might not need elections anymore, since he is the best for the job anyway, a very dark age could begin for the USA. I have the impression that some in this forum are hoping for that.

Trump will remove himself from the Ballot if his ratings are to low. Trump hates Humiliation and Embarrassment.  He won't accept the result if he loses no matter what because Trump is a sore loser. He's been like that all through his life and it likely won't change now. He pats himself on the back when accolades are given and blames others for his failures. 

The Election will go forward November 3rd. Trump has no legal authority to prevent it from happening.  If he does get re-elected it will be God Help America instead of God Bless America. 

• Like 4

15 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Trump will remove himself from the Ballot if his ratings are to low. Trump hates Humiliation and Embarrassment.  He won't accept the result if he loses no matter what because Trump is a sore loser. He's been like that all through his life and it likely won't change now. He pats himself on the back when accolades are given and blames others for his failures. 

The Election will go forward November 3rd. Trump has no legal authority to prevent it from happening.  If he does get re-elected it will be God Help America instead of God Bless America. 

Sure, Trump hates to be humiliated or embarrassed, most people do, but with him it goes much further than that. Trump is a very narcissistic person. He can't handle criticism or defeat, so he will most likely not accept the result, I agree. The question is whether it's enough for Trump narcissism to just blame his defeat on the election by mail or whether he's going to do more.

Because Trump is not the kind of person that make strategic decisions, he will most likely just give it a try. That's what he always does when he wants to figure out what his supporters want. I don't know who this try will look like but It's certainly worrying when you consider how many weapons people have stashed away in their homes and that Trump's private police force is practicing right now how to hit civilians.

• Like 2