Sex Dolls

Amy3

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

The sex doll topic was deleted it seems. Guess we can’t talk about sex dolls on a sex site forum. Go figure! 💁🏻‍♀️

Can anyone think of any reason why they would delete that topic? I’m baffled! 

Maybe you aren't allowed to talk about sex toys on a sex site/forum :biggrin: someone obviously has a weird sense of humour obviously its a well kept secret :biggrin:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

The sex doll topic was deleted it seems. Guess we can’t talk about sex dolls on a sex site forum. Go figure! 💁🏻‍♀️

Can anyone think of any reason why they would delete that topic? I’m baffled! 

That Sexdoll site makes an appearance at least once a month and we flag it as Spam as the originator of the post is out to make money off of a product they cannot deliver.  They take the buyers money but actually have no product so the ones that pay have no chance of ever getting their money back.  It's a Scam.   

On 4/23/2020 at 12:41 AM, Amy3 said:

Someone would actually fall for that? Here? My goodness. I would never. I was just talking about it. Thanks for the explanation. 

Sorry this is so late but these days I pretty much sick to a few apartments to catch up on and that's about it.

The bold of what you posted really surprises me.  You are talking about the hard dicks of this forum aren't you?  Anyway, I totally understand why there are so many gullible people out there!!!

• Haha 1