JabbathCaps Rises

Amy3

you have two sides Amy3 you can be interesting to read but too much time you turn in evil mode and you have only jabbath and sparkles in your mind, i have a challenge for you: try to not mentionne the jabbath or sparkles names for a week

• Like 1

1 hour ago, firewall said:

there is very good members think to leave this forum for good because of all this shit and if they leave i will take the same train

Maybe so but many more good ones will remain and many more will probably join in. Remember no one is indispensable and no one is bigger than CC even if they do think so. Will miss you pal but hope you enjoy your new home. No doubt many of us on here will be slagged off after all its human nature eh. Very sad situation but life will continue on the public channel just fine.

Ps.... my invite must have got lost in the post 🤣😁😂

7 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Maybe so but many more good ones will remain and many more will probably join in. Remember no one is indispensable and no one is bigger than CC even if they do think so. Will miss you pal but hope you enjoy your new home. No doubt many of us on here will be slagged off after all its human nature eh. Very sad situation but life will continue on the public channel just fine.

Ps.... my invite must have got lost in the post 🤣😁😂

you are welcome in PM when you want till this situation is solved for good  i have no problem with you

• Like 1

1 hour ago, firewall said:

you have two sides Amy3 you can be interesting to read but too much time you turn in evil mode and you have only jabbath and sparkles in your mind, i have a challenge for you: try to not mentionne the jabbath or sparkles names for a week

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Challenge accepted. Run the search yourself. https://camcaps.net/search/

I can't wait to see the outcome of this one. Good on both of you to see if this can happen. 

2 hours ago, Jonsey said:

Some of you need to act your fucking age. Supposed to be an adult forum with views positive and negative. Don't like someone's post, ignore it and move on. And people wonder why forums lose so many good members. 

Act your fucking age. 

Seems for certain members it's one rule for them and one for others. Awrite for them to downgrade and disrespect tenants, but when others do it they complain and throw their toys out the pram. sad peter billingsley GIF

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

There’s no need to wonder. The data is there before anyone’s eye and they can decide for themselves. Besides the comments of late that were needed to point the finger in the right direction so that everyone here can be made aware of what happened. The search for Sparkles for example, yields my last comment to him on 01 Mar 2020 and the previous one on 04 Nov 2019. Hardly an assault on the man I would think, no? 

You see TBG, what Firewall is referring himself to is not my behavior in the forums, he is referencing my private conversations between Jabbath, wherein Jabbath told him what he and I discussed about my feelings of what is going on. I mean what I REALLY think is going on. I talk to Jabbath all the time, well I did up until today I would imagine, and I have opened my soul to him for since we met and told him everything about me, about how I feel about things, even my deepest thoughts. These are things being relayed to his team in order to bolster this idea that I am this evil monster hellbent on destroying them and thus the need for the secret forum. Jabbath needs to justify its existence and this is just one of the tools he has to do it with.  

challenge already lost, you understand better now where is the problem...you can't stop you are like a disc spinning in a loop

14 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

There’s no need to wonder. The data is there before anyone’s eye and they can decide for themselves. Besides the comments of late that were needed to point the finger in the right direction so that everyone here can be made aware of what happened. The search for Sparkles for example, yields my last comment to him on 01 Mar 2020 and the previous one on 04 Nov 2019. Hardly an assault on the man I would think, no? 

You see TBG, what Firewall is referring himself to is not my behavior in the forums, he is referencing my private conversations between Jabbath, wherein Jabbath told him what he and I discussed about my feelings of what is going on. I mean what I REALLY think is going on. I talk to Jabbath all the time, well I did up until today I would imagine, and I have opened my soul to him for since we met and told him everything about me, about how I feel about things, even my deepest thoughts. These are things being relayed to his team in order to bolster this idea that I am this evil monster hellbent on destroying them and thus the need for the secret forum. Jabbath needs to justify its existence and this is just one of the tools he has to do it with.  

I can't see your conversations with anyone but what is in the public forums. I also don't see Jabbath confirming or denying what you post to be the truth. As far as you two meeting, pix or it didn't happen. 😁

Baring your deepest thoughts to someone you don't consider a BFF, is a risky behavior. You just never know when that will come back to bite you in the ass. The whole thing is mostly one sided to someone that never goes into the apartment forums. I can't waste that kind of time reading 14 pages of drivel of the kiddies lusting after a tenant of a cam site apartment. I stick with General Discussion. Piss on the rest.

22 minutes ago, firewall said:

challenge already lost, you understand better now where is the problem...you can't stop you are like a disc spinning in a loop

Thoght you had left our merryband? :biggrin:

• Haha 1

Amy3, you have your followers and Jabbath has his followers but there are a lot of people on here aligned to neither of you so the only thing that will suffer is the forum! You accuse Jabbath of stealing half the forum and he accuses you of trying to destroy the forum by your constant negativity and trolling. I know I joined CC for the light hearted banter (sadly lacking these last few months) and the stimulating debates we used to have. But the only damage will be to the forum! I know you have a beef with VHTV so maybe you think attacking Jabbath is a way of hitting back at VH, I don't know, and maybe Jabbath thinks defending tenants is necessary to offset your criticisms but it is CC that will be damaged not VH because they have proved repeatedly they do not care about us! I hope you two can resolve your differences and we can all get back to normal.

• Like 3