Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #24 2020 April/May

happyone

14 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Mate, the back doesn't sound good. Bloody hell don't go out anywhere it's not safe out there!!!

I wear the same type of mask that Leora, and Malia wear. I trust Dr. Leora's guidance regarding the masks. However, should I deem it necessary. I have a gas mask that I could wear. That has, more than once, kept me safe the last thirty three years working around nearly pure ammonia used in industrial refrigeration systems.

• Like 3

Le 4/26/2020 à 3:35 PM, NewYorkJoe a dit :

I think another reason nothing happened last night is because Malia is on her period. I would assume it will quiet in their apartment for the next 5 days

I don't think Malia knows how to give herself an orgasm properly. She needs to be taught or shown how to do it for herself. She would be much happier. She is trying but running water over her pussy in the bath won't cut it for the toe curlers her flatmate has almost every day. Leora needs to step up for her friends well being.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, scutus said:

Thank you for your concern. Yes, I am doing fine. But, I would not complain if someone would rid this oldsters lower back pain without surgery. Maybe I can coerce Leora into giving me a back rub. My avatar will give her a very familiar sounding" bark" of approval. Should she agree to do so.  😊  ps. I am glad to hear the results of your recent tests." Youngster " !!

As for COVID_19. Today's update of the totals for the county I live in was seven hundred and ten cases, and fifty five deaths.

Honestly if I was to choose between Leora or Malia for a massage I would have to choose Malia. Her massages are 2-3 times as long and done with much more focus and enthusiasm. Leora’s massage are weak and lazy and she is constantly checking out her cell phone every 2 minutes. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I very confused regarding what’s going on between Leora and Malia with all the caressing, fondling and cuddling over the past 3 weeks with nothing to show for it. I can sense the frustration in Malia as she gently running her finger tips slowly over Leora’s round butt, up and down her thighs slowly moving her hand to her inner thigh till it gently brushes up to her cleanly shaved pussy. To have Leora reject her advances day after day must be a major disappointment.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, NewYorkJoe said:

To have Leora reject her advances day after day must be a major disappointment.

lol, I don’t imagine there is even a hint of disappointment from either of them, they are doing exactly what’s in the script....Keeping the punters glued to their PC’s waiting for something that ain’t gonna happen...There’s more chance of the second coming of Jesus than there is of anything happening between these two.

They did the massage scenario for a couple of weeks, and have now changed to the bedroom “ cuddles” They remind me of a couple of shop window mannequins who have been positioned by the window dresser to advertise lingerie..lol..What next I wonder?

Just watching the body language is hilarious in itself, Leora has no enthusiasm for it whatsoever, Malia is attempting to inject a semblance of reality into the scenario, but that is negated by the total disinterest shown by Leora who shows as much life as a corpse..I’m not complaining people, I find it all totally side splitting laughable.

At least when Leora bates she puts some effort into making it look genuine, even if sometimes it may not be giving her the pleasure she would wish, but this latest sequence of events is borderline slapstick....

Before the defenders of the “Queen “ come baying for blood...Take it all in the spirit it was intended, not as disrespect to her, but as a continuation of the hilarious comedy routine she and her supporting actress have brought to our screens this past few nights..😹

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

this is the same thing kami and kristy used to do and some of us thought something would happen but not.they are doing this just to have you glued to them so you will think something will happen between them and nothing will.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, jugghead said:

Damn, the comments here are whackadoodle lately. And I thought I was nuts.

Juggy, mate wtf there trying to take over your role the buggers. 🤣

• Like 1