Buon fine settimana (sabato)

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🦡

Amici 

🐈

Good morning friend Filipe ... Good day to you too😘🐈

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, daerjohn2015 said:
Wouldn't Malia miss the home front?
Because of Covid-19, she cannot return to her family and friends.
Bizarre times, here in Belgium we have a slosh, STAY IN YOUR KOT

I hope not, when Malia leaves, nobody will look at Leora anymore, but new residents would be nice

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

lol, I don’t imagine there is even a hint of disappointment from either of them, they are doing exactly what’s in the script....Keeping the punters glued to their PC’s waiting for something that ain’t gonna happen...There’s more chance of the second coming of Jesus than there is of anything happening between these two.

They did the massage scenario for a couple of weeks, and have now changed to the bedroom “ cuddles” They remind me of a couple of shop window mannequins who have been positioned by the window dresser to advertise lingerie..lol..What next I wonder?

Just watching the body language is hilarious in itself, Leora has no enthusiasm for it whatsoever, Malia is attempting to inject a semblance of reality into the scenario, but that is negated by the total disinterest shown by Leora who shows as much life as a corpse..I’m not complaining people, I find it all totally side splitting laughable.

At least when Leora bates she puts some effort into making it look genuine, even if sometimes it may not be giving her the pleasure she would wish, but this latest sequence of events is borderline slapstick....

Before the defenders of the “Queen “ come baying for blood...Take it all in the spirit it was intended, not as disrespect to her, but as a continuation of the hilarious comedy routine she and her supporting actress have brought to our screens this past few nights..😹

Although I haven't participated here in a little while now, prior to the last time...I had been expressing very similar sentiments for quite awhile now my friend. It will persist there as long as there are those that are naive or gullible enough to begin to...or continue to believe otherwise.

Perhaps a good suggestion to the project admin. would be that a more appropriate and legitimate or more genuine name or title for the business would be...RealLifeDreamcams...or RealLifeFantasyCams...or perhaps maybe even RealLifeBSCams because since the shutdown of the residences in Russia and the addition of a roommate at the residence usually referred to here...the business's true colors have been showing bright and clear from a number of the project participants to those who could and can see it for what it certainly is now. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2