B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #3 (April)

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yes, that was the most unrealistic part of it all.

It wasn't all that unrealistic. There are always situations/scenarios where the guy's girlfriend has no problem doing sexual things with other girls and the guy is either left out or isn't allowed to do things with other girls himself. I have always had an issue with these one sided relationships where one person gets to have fun with others and one person doesn't.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It wasn't all that unrealistic. There are always situations/scenarios where the guy's girlfriend has no problem doing sexual things with other girls and the guy is either left out or isn't allowed to do things with other girls himself. I have always had an issue with these one sided relationships where one person gets to have fun with others and one person doesn't.

The two guys can always have a sword fight with each other while the girls are looking after themselves.   :biggrin:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I guess the reason why this happens so often in RLC (if you include the GOV girls with BF at home) is the money RLC pays for the pseudo lesbian shows. Sure, there are open relationships, but most of the Shows in these Barcelona apartments are probably made possible because there is money.

15 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Or they can go out and get new girls for themselves…

That would be something, but surely it would only happen outside the camera's field of vision. 

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

My goodness, I don't expect anything that hasn't happened on RLC before. I know that RLC can't make everything possible, but I think it's an indecency that they continue to use a saying like "the private life of other people" when in nearly all apartments they only perform silly shows. 

what always got me was when they say the private lives of other people but you can never talk about or even know the actual private lives of the people on here 

12 hours ago, happyone said:

I am not trying to convince anyone what they like or do not like.  And it is not true, that the only thing that gets a response is lesbian shows, many, including myself, have commented on the great sex of some of the couples. Sorry, somehow I missed that post you made abut great real life sex--I will go back and try and find it. 

Good luck 🙂

11 hours ago, happyone said:

What we the viewers want is more realistic activities which may or may not include sex.  But the experimentation between Alexandra and Bonnie was a welcome and erotic event--which seemed more realistic--and was not an obvious blatant show. 

I'm sorry old wise one but I have to disagree.  Not having seen it I can honestly say that it sounded great.  However, being around RLC since damn near day one, I can honestly say that 7 years or more ago I could back up what you are trying to say here.  There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that what happened last night was a combination of Nelly and Boggedown having an influence on what went down and the orchestration of Lucian the devil.  It's very obvious that the drugs flow freely in a hidden window that people have made many comments about.  Rama sounds like a guy that is really into his relationship with Bonnie and kudo's go out to him for not being influenced by the money.  It's one thing to let your spouse/girlfriend experiment with a member of the same sex but if it continues it will have a lasting impact on their relationship.  Only time will tell but it sounds like to me that Alexandra and Lucian don't really give a damn about how it turns out as long as they are making extra money.  The long time followers of RLC have lost all sense of sensibility if you really want to know how I feel about it.  Those that have been watching RLC for years are now wanting to make up for lost money and the residents of today are making that happen and it's welcomed by all the long time followers that used to love the chance to get a nip slip or an up-skirt type event.  You are all brainwashed now and finally feeling that what you are paying for...for all these years, is just now coming to light.  I'm sorry sir but what you believe to be true these days, is pure BS!!

11 hours ago, Alladino said:

Perhaps one of the best examples is Gina. She apparently lives in Barcelona, but we don't see any of her real friends in the GOV apartment.

Is she in a relationship? Who are her real friends. With who does she have sex with in real life? We do not have a view into her real life. All we see are silly shows. 

Fuck Gina and the horse she rode in on!!  Great point in my honest opinion!!

8 hours ago, Alladino said:

You know when a company saves money but the customers still come because they think they will get the good old service. It works for some time, depending on the business, but at some point the customers realize that with the loss of quality (or quantity) the value is not there any more. This is then the end, because you have lost your reputation. 

BTW, I no longer pay for RLC.

Good man!

7 hours ago, ed2 said:

Exactly! But I fear that is what is going to happen. Either that, or a big fall out.

I predict a fall out.