B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #3 (April)

5 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Bonnie ha un feticismo del piede. Le piaceva succhiare le dita dei piedi di Alex. Che spettacolo fantastico ragazze. Mi è piaciuto. Grazie.

it would be wonderful if the girls used sexy heeled shoes during the lesbo!
Amina can teach them what shoes she used to fuck with her boyfriend.
however Bonnie and Alexandra should try fisting and anal!
And Bonnie, in my opinion, would need Lucian's big cock.
he fucks very hard and big

I WOULD SAY THAT RLC COULD SAVE A LOT ON APARTMENTS!
BEYOND HERE THE REST IS BORED AND HABIT!
ONLY LEORA AND MALIA, IF THEY TAKE A SERIOUS STEP LIKE BONNIE AND ALEXANDRA, CAN COMPETE.

PLEASE GIVE GIRLS OF SHOES AS AMINA TO MAKE LESBIAN SEX.
MEGA DILDO AND CREAMS FOR FISTING!
GIRLS HAVE TALENT

6 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

however Bonnie and Alexandra should try fisting and anal!

2 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

GIRLS HAVE TALENT

Dude you got as much problems as Alladino for fuck sake....

• Haha 4

Yeah, I think that is what Alex is liking with Bonnie, that is nice and gentle and slow.  As someone said the other day, it never seems like she cums with Lucian.  She certainly does with Bonnie.  I mentioned to my wife yesterday, that I wouldn't be surprised if we saw them tell the guys to fuck off and we saw them in the apartment like Piper and Taylor as a couple.  I think the girls know that the guys are not as happy as they could be, I think that is why the shower scene happened tonight. It was a show to keep the boys happy, and the real stuff was afterward on the bed.  

1 hour ago, Mikelima1970 said:

I WOULD SAY THAT RLC COULD SAVE A LOT ON APARTMENTS!
BEYOND HERE THE REST IS BORED AND HABIT!
ONLY LEORA AND MALIA, IF THEY TAKE A SERIOUS STEP LIKE BONNIE AND ALEXANDRA, CAN COMPETE.

PLEASE GIVE GIRLS OF SHOES AS AMINA TO MAKE LESBIAN SEX.
GIRLS HAVE TALENT

You're on the wrong damned site...

• Upvote 1

I am a very sensitive person, this morning reading the love story that was born in a very spontaneous way between Bonnie and Alexandra, I started crying, please do it for me, don't say these things anymore, who knows if one day, you will wake up from this dream.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, ed2 said:

Bonnie and Rama and Alexanda and Lucian were still going at it untill 04:30! Both couples have really amazing marathon sex sessions on their own! I personally wish things could have stayed at that level, and not every apartment on RLC having to escalate into lesbian sex. It is abit sad, really, but the only thing that gets much attention on here at all is the lesbian sex. So. Those who agree with me, why don't you join me in praizing when they actually do share true intimate and genuine parts of their lifes that difinitely is what they would be doing at home tooo? The lesbian shows are quite unnecessary, in my opinion, as tonight might have been just as epic if they had skipped that part! I found even more passion in the multiple great sex sessions after the two couples retreeted to their separate bedrooms!

It seems that pseudo lesbian shows are the only thing RLC has left to offer in order to attract attention. I believe that this will now become even more extrem. Most likely Leora and Malia will soon start to intensify their shows accordingly. What I find especially sad is how many people take this bullshit serious. With some people already start babbling about a lesbian apartment with the two Girls, it doesn't really look good for reality in RLC.  

The problem with these shows is that they do lose their credibility at some point. I can still remember all the comments on the K&K events. There were a lot of people here who really believed that there was more going on between the girls than just friendship and the will to make money with shows. Later, in there own apartment it became clear pretty soon that they are not even remotely lesbian or bi. Sure, these two girls seem to do more than just giving teasing shows, but in the end that doesn't mean that there's really anything going on for real. Just like with the shows of K&K, it is most likely the request of the audience for this pseudo lesbian bullshit  that created the action. In the end it is the same as the dildo shows on the dining table in B2 or the whole peeing on each Shows other in B1. Just shows for the camera without any root in the life of the residents other that the will to make money.

I think it's a pity that less and less viewers have the patience and interest in genuine events. In the end, this probably means the end for real Content on RLC. Too bad. Anyway, There was hardly anything left of it anyway. 

11 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I think it's a pity that less and less viewers have the patience and interest in genuine events. 

It's been like that for years now and I wasn't kidding when I said they have been steered in one direction and that was done by the wonderful people we all know and love on this forum!!

Il y a 6 heures, piedpiper1968 a dit :

J'ai déclaré à plusieurs reprises à quel point j'aime Alex. Mais je pense que le sexe qu'elle a avec Lucian est un sexe violent. Il ne peut pas avoir de relations sexuelles très longtemps. Pour avoir un orgasme, il doit avoir des relations sexuelles violentes. Il y a des moments où elle aime ça et d'autres fois où c'est trop pour elle. Quoi qu'il en soit, dites ce que vous voudrez, mais la deuxième fois que Lucian baisait Alex, il a dû la battre si fort qu'elle a arrêté le sexe et n'a pas continué. C'était, à mon avis , du sexe en colère en raison de l'incident dans le salon où Lucian n'était clairement pas satisfait de tout ce que Alex lui avait dit. Regardez sa réaction pendant les prochaines minutes et essayez de me convaincre qu'il n'était pas énervé.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Regardez vos caméras préférées dans un enregistrement de 24 heures

S il était si violent que ça ,elle n aurait pas accepté sa bite dans son cul, il y allait fort et elle avait l air d apprécier

7 hours ago, ed2 said:

Bonnie and Rama and Alexanda and Lucian were still going at it untill 04:30! Both couples have really amazing marathon sex sessions on their own! I personally wish things could have stayed at that level, and not every apartment on RLC having to escalate into lesbian sex. It is abit sad, really, but the only thing that gets much attention on here at all is the lesbian sex. So. Those who agree with me, why don't you join me in praizing when they actually do share true intimate and genuine parts of their lifes that difinitely is what they would be doing at home tooo? The lesbian shows are quite unnecessary, in my opinion, as tonight might have been just as epic if they had skipped that part! I found even more passion in the multiple great sex sessions after the two couples retreeted to their separate bedrooms!

❤️❤️❤️💖❤️❤️💖💗💖❤️❤️💖❤️❤️❤️

I agree with you when you say that the two couples are good when they are doing couple things each in their respective room, in fact nobody here says the opposite, Bonnie and Rama as well as Alexandra and Lucian are amazing and geniune, there is no doubt about that
On the other hand, if you take the time to look at things, what happens between Bonnie and Alexandra is just as amazing and geniune and the fact that people talk about it more is just that it is beyond the scope of having two couples living under the same roof because it is not so common in the end
But it is especially that we can see that this rapprochement evolves naturally and that there is a real alchemy and a certain sensuality between the two girls, there is also just as much passion between them as if they are with their companion so for many it's just as beautiful to see, it's like we have three couples in the apartment who are all amazing and geniune

Maybe it's the effect of being in confinement all together that makes us now have this kind of evolution in this apartment, maybe if the two couples would have acted differently between them if they could have done this what can couples do when they have the opportunity to go out to see all that Barcelona has to offer
But with confinement, they spend more time in four in the apartment, it allows them to get to know each other better, to discover common points and to develop something else

• Like 2