B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #3 (April)

10 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Rama has been fascinated with Alex for some time now. He has always sat where he could look up her dress, get some pussy shots and now he is even more obvious. At least before he was a little more discreet. And frankly Alex appeared wise to it and would cover up or move positions. Now she doesn't seem to care either. Perhaps we are headed for some swapping although I would be surprised if Alex fucked Rama. Would not be surprised to see Bonnie fuck both guys.

I would have said more that I would not be surprised to see Bonnie and Alexandra with Lucian :biggrin:

I base myself on the fact that Alexandra and Lucian are a married couple and that it surely spices up their marriage

just before they left the LR Alex offered Lucian a proposal and he refused (this is according to body language) after he refused, she turned to Bonnie and made a slight movement of her head and then each couple headed to his room
It seems to me that Lucian is not so pleased with the situation created by Alex's attempt to appease him in BJ did not help

2 minutes ago, rebliz said:

just before they left the LR Alex offered Lucian a proposal and he refused (this is according to body language) after he refused, she turned to Bonnie and made a slight movement of her head and then each couple headed to his room
It seems to me that Lucian is not so pleased with the situation created by Alex's attempt to appease him in BJ did not help

I caught that too that's what I thought 

Just before that Rama was sitting next to the ladies by the window when they again were playing with each other. I thought I saw Rama playing with Ales' leg. It would suggest that Alex wanted to join Rama and Bonnie especially when Lucian was in the bedroom when this action was going on.

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

A little yesterday 

and the girls started something between them since only two days, so all of this is new for the moment 

Like i said, I loved it anyhow, but you could clearly see Lucien whispering in Alex's ear before she made a move. That was yesterday and constantly today as well. However it was enjoyable ,although I thought the shower scene went on too long and a bit contrived. No real complaints from my seat in the peanut gallery.  I know what I'm getting when I pay my money and I've been a subscriber for about 6 years.🙂

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

Nice orgasm again 😉

lucian never gave alex as much pleasure as bonnie has. he only knows how to fuck, not make love. it is a shame that men can't manage as many orgasms as these women.

not to brag but in my twenties i had a hungarian lover who made me cum 4 times in one night, but just the one time.....oh the memories, fleeting youth and vigor

Bonnie and Rama and Alexanda and Lucian were still going at it untill 04:30! Both couples have really amazing marathon sex sessions on their own! I personally wish things could have stayed at that level, and not every apartment on RLC having to escalate into lesbian sex. It is abit sad, really, but the only thing that gets much attention on here at all is the lesbian sex. So. Those who agree with me, why don't you join me in praizing when they actually do share true intimate and genuine parts of their lifes that difinitely is what they would be doing at home tooo? The lesbian shows are quite unnecessary, in my opinion, as tonight might have been just as epic if they had skipped that part! I found even more passion in the multiple great sex sessions after the two couples retreeted to their separate bedrooms!

❤️❤️❤️💖❤️❤️💖💗💖❤️❤️💖❤️❤️❤️

• Sad 1

I have stated on numerous occasions how much I like Alex. But I think the sex she has with Lucian is violent sex. He cannot have romantic sex for very long. In order for him to have an orgasm he has to have violent sex. There are times when she enjoys it and other times when it is too much for her. Regardless say what you will but the second time Lucian was fucking Alex he got to pounding her so hard she stopped the sex and would not continue. It was, in my opinion, angry sex due to the incident in the living room where Lucian was clearly not happy with whatever Alex has said to him. Look at his reaction for the next few minutes and try to convince me he was not pissed.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording