P1 COV+ Kylie & Rus and Viola - General Topic 2020 #4 (April-July)

8 hours ago, costa049 said:

They're talking about Gina and Ginger (who is or was at b1)

remember Gina was partying hard with Kylie during the Amanda and others Apt... so some wild stories no doubt... not sure of the Ginger connection but they live in a small group of performers 

5 hours ago, AntEater said:

I hate that I can't understand them, end up missing about 60% of what's going on. At least sex and nudity are universal languages. 

We'll never know who Viola speaks to all the time or what upsets her. 

I didn't follow what happened but looking at the replay, when she was on her phone in the bedroom you could see that she was on a video call with a dude in a hoodie. So the boyfriend theory might be confirmed after all.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

remember Gina was partying hard with Kylie during the Amanda and others Apt... so some wild stories no doubt... not sure of the Ginger connection but they live in a small group of performers 

Yeah I think it's safe to say that all the RLC party girls (or at least a huge majority) know each other 😏

8 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

I didn't follow much those times but I know she's Gina's friend from then