P1 COV+ Kylie & Rus and Viola - General Topic 2020 #4 (April-July)

Just now, costa049 said:

It has to do with their shitty servers, because I have fiber optics

That's... what I was implying? If they perform bandwidth throttling, you could have the fastest connection speed and it wouldn't change anything.

3 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Nope, p1 uses one lr cam and the kitchen cam, and b1 only the kitchen cam

Well as has been suggested, RLC is fucking with you to conserve bandwidth.  I'm in NA and the server is fine tonight.

2 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

That's... what I was implying? If they perform bandwidth throttling, you could have the fastest connection speed and it wouldn't change anything.

But only at this two apts? Weird

I would like to know one thing, when you send them emails on the support, do they know that you are not premium?
you never know, if it is found it is not working on the right server
But there could be too many people on the same server at the same time

2 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

It could be because that's where most of the traffic goes to, as they are often part of the top cams.

But there's also a lot of traffic in b4 for sure, since it is another popular apt. And it loads fine all the time

4 minutes ago, costa049 said:

But only at this two apts? Weird

Allow me to commentate on what they are doing tonight... bit of dancing, then smoke, bit more dancing in the kitchen, then smoke, play cards for 2 minutes, then a bit more dancing, then smoke...into the bathroom for no reason, then smoke, into the bedroom and lay on the bed for two minutes, into the kitchen for a bit of dancing, then smoke. bit of dancing, then smoke, bit more dancing in the kitchen, then smoke, play cards for 2 minutes, then a bit more dancing, then smoke...into the bathroom for no reason, then smoke, into the bedroom and lay on the bed for two minutes, into the kitchen for a bit of dancing, then smoke,  bit of dancing, then smoke, bit more dancing in the kitchen, then smoke, play cards for 2 minutes, then a bit more dancing, then smoke...into the bathroom for no reason, then smoke, into the bedroom and lay on the bed for two minutes, into the kitchen for a bit of dancing, then smoke,bit of dancing, then smoke, bit more dancing in the kitchen, then smoke, play cards for 2 minutes, then a bit more dancing, then smoke...into the bathroom for no reason, then smoke, into the bedroom and lay on the bed for two minutes, into the kitchen for a bit of dancing, then smoke.  Then Viola will lay on the couch and K&R will go into the bedroom.  K will go out and back in 20 times, then everyone will go for one last smoke.  Tomorrow, the same. :dodgy:

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, costa049 said:

But there's also a lot of traffic in b4 for sure, since it is another popular apt. And it loads fine all the time

I'm just coming up with a plausible reason. Why would you as a free member, have all kinds of issues while premium ones are fine? That's why I asked for the possibility to compare with other people.

10 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Allow me to commentate on what they are doing tonight... bit of dancing, then smoke, bit more dancing in the kitchen, then smoke, play cards for 2 minutes, then a bit more dancing, then smoke...into the bathroom for no reason, then smoke, into the bedroom and lay on the bed for two minutes, into the kitchen for a bit of dancing, then smoke. bit of dancing, then smoke, bit more dancing in the kitchen, then smoke, play cards for 2 minutes, then a bit more dancing, then smoke...into the bathroom for no reason, then smoke, into the bedroom and lay on the bed for two minutes, into the kitchen for a bit of dancing, then smoke,  bit of dancing, then smoke, bit more dancing in the kitchen, then smoke, play cards for 2 minutes, then a bit more dancing, then smoke...into the bathroom for no reason, then smoke, into the bedroom and lay on the bed for two minutes, into the kitchen for a bit of dancing, then smoke,bit of dancing, then smoke, bit more dancing in the kitchen, then smoke, play cards for 2 minutes, then a bit more dancing, then smoke...into the bathroom for no reason, then smoke, into the bedroom and lay on the bed for two minutes, into the kitchen for a bit of dancing, then smoke.  Then Viola will lay on the couch and K&R will go into the bedroom.  K will go out and back in 20 times, then everyone will go for one last smoke.  Tomorrow, the same. :dodgy:

sounds like lung disease!!

• Haha 2