P1 COV+ Kylie & Rus and Viola - General Topic 2020 #4 (April-July)

Just now, costa049 said:

The thing is all the others but this and b1 load fine...

It seems to me there could be bandwidth throttling for free users during high traffic hours since you seem to often have issues while I don't. It could be interesting to compare with other members.

5 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

It seems to me there could be bandwidth throttling for free users during high traffic hours since you seem to often have issues while I don't. It could be interesting to compare with other members.

It has to do with their shitty servers, because I have fiber optics. And I never noticed it hapenning in the past untill the beginning of april

4 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

last two hours cant see anything here either...other apps are fine...

10 minutes ago, costa049 said:

The thing is all the others but this and b1 load fine...

you are a premium member of RLC or you only have access to free cameras?
I ask this because it might be the difference that some have problems and others do not

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

you are a premium member of RLC or you only have access to free cameras?
I ask this because it might be the difference that some have problems and others do not

I am a free member. But the weirdest thing is it only happens here and in b1. The others load all the time