Ruth & Marry (2020) Part #1

42 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

so basically, they are teaching the new pair how to be as boring as possible  and turn viewers away  lol

Basicaly that😅.The only fun part of a strip poker is people getting naked but obviously because they want to stretch the show as much hours as possible no one ever loses😅."play" 5 min..stop get full dressed,covered..balcony..return get a little undressed..stop..balcony..and after some hours..the not actrative ones probably "lose" and get topless..Exciting stuff right.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Basicaly that😅.The only fun part of a strip poker is people getting naked but obviously because they want to stretch the show as much hours as possible no one ever loses😅."play" 5 min..stop get full dressed,covered..balcony..return get a little undressed..stop..balcony..and after some hours..the not actrative ones probably "lose" and get topless..Exciting stuff right.

well, in my case, my attention span is really short, so if I am watching them for 5 mins and nothing interesting is happening, I am gone lol  

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

It is not on me to judge on them but I can't imagine there is a big audience for this kind of realm...

It will work for few time,some sessions,then again like before people will see the shitty tactics and stop watching,even when nudity and stuff comes.This fake strip poker marathons arent going anywhere.

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

well, in my case, my attention span is really short, so if I am watching them for 5 mins and nothing interesting is happening, I am gone lol  

To be honest if you watch 5,10min you seen almost all..from the few minutes for "strip" to the "travel" to balcony etc..better just go do other stuff and return in end of marathon show..then maybe at that time someone is naked,topless😅.